• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
under_par_00

How certain are you that the Wings will get Ozzy his 400th?

Rate this topic

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Really damn certain. They are masters of using negative energy to their advantage. With a loss like this, I expect them to come back absolutely blazing. Add that to the fact that it's Ozzy's 400th, and it's watch out, Stars.

Of course, me saying that probably just jinxed the heck out of them, but I think they can even overcome my jinx for Ozzy's sake.

fail

osgood.png

Get em next time, Ozzy. If you keep playing like you did tonight it won't take long at all for 400 to happen.

:thumbup: Ozzie wasn't the reason for the loss tonight. Not at all.

I can't believe anyone is coming into this thread to brag about being 'right' about Ozzie not getting to 400 in this game.

School's out for Christmas vacation?

Well Wings play Wednesday and Thursday this week- - Wednesday at home vs. Vancouver and Thursday on the road vs. St. Louis... so Ozzy will start in one of those, and the weekend is also back to back games too. I would like to see Babs play Ozzy Wednesday at home vs. the Canucks for 3 reasons:

1) Ozzy has been better than Howard lately, and he deserves the start imo.

2) It would be better for Ozzy to get the win on home ice.

3) Ozzy starts every 2nd of the back to backs (which is the harder game since the team is tired) so I would like to see how Howard can handle it.

Well Wings play Wednesday and Thursday this week- - Wednesday at home vs. Vancouver and Thursday on the road vs. St. Louis... so Ozzy will start in one of those, and the weekend is also back to back games too. I would like to see Babs play Ozzy Wednesday at home vs. the Canucks for 3 reasons:

3) Ozzy starts every 2nd of the back to backs (which is the harder game since the team is tired) so I would like to see how Howard can handle it.

Agreed. I just don't see Babcock going that route.

I was looking at #2, but your #3 point is well thought.

There was some good excitement last night when we were ahead and it looked like it was going to happen. The OZZIE chants sounded like a playoff game. I hate to say it, but if Babs puts Ozzie in for every home game until he wins that #400, the marketing people are going to hope for losses. There was some good energy there.

Of course, when he wins that #400, his jerseys will fly off the shelf.

It really would be great for him to win it at home. #3 is a very good point, Ozzie deserves to be at the front end of the back to back sometime.

I was looking at #2, but your #3 point is well thought.

There was some good excitement last night when we were ahead and it looked like it was going to happen. The OZZIE chants sounded like a playoff game. I hate to say it, but if Babs puts Ozzie in for every home game until he wins that #400, the marketing people are going to hope for losses. There was some good energy there.

Of course, when he wins that #400, his jerseys will fly off the shelf.

Even though we lost, I recorded the game since I was certain he'd get the win and went to the game. I want to hear the chants because there the energy from the crowd was awesome.

Guest mindfly

How was it easy? I thought the Wings took it easy on Friday and got killed by Chitcago, in order to kill Dallas tonight.

Easy to predict a loss, even though you hoped they were gonna be better and win the realistic part of you said "no it's not gonna happen against a strong dallas steam"

And yet dallas played the 2nd game of a back-to-back and detroit was rested and they still got outworked, that's not acceptable.

Guest mjtm77

How was it easy? I thought the Wings took it easy on Friday and got killed by Chitcago, in order to kill Dallas tonight.

The wings have not been playing good hockey lately, Dallas Has. In the wings last ten they are 4-4-2 Dallas is 6-2-2(including monday nights games) Red Wings are playing below .500 hockey. How was this not easy? I am a big wings fan and I want them to win but I know they are not going to 82-0.

I closed the poll due to all of the idiots now voting for Dallas and skewing the results!

I think at gametime only 4 people had voted that Dallas would win. I honestly thought that the Wings would win, and they were saving their energy against the Hawks the game before. The fact that they still lost is very scary for me. This team needs to step up their game.