• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/19 GDT: Stars 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Do teams convert odd-man rushes on a 100-percent clip against Detroit or does it just feel like it?

This reminded me of the Game 3 loss to SJ ... if you're in OT, the last thing you can afford to do is get out of position and open your team up for trouble going back. Burned them that night, burned them tonight. Bad loss.

I guess the team knew osgood doesn't stand a chance in the shootout so they put the cards on the table and went all in in the final minute of OT.

Do teams convert odd-man rushes on a 100-percent clip against Detroit or does it just feel like it?

This reminded me of the Game 3 loss to SJ ... if you're in OT, the last thing you can afford to do is get out of position and open your team up for trouble going back. Burned them that night, burned them tonight. Bad loss.

That was Rafalski's fault too.

The Red Wings have been playing like complete s*** this entire month. There is no excuses, they need to pick it up and get their heads out of their asses. There is absolutely nothing worse in the sports world than underachieving.

How many games has Rafalski played? How many times has he shot the frickin' puck into the feet or the blade of an opponent. WHEN is he supposed to learn not to do that? What's it gonna take? Right now he's the most disappointing player on the team and I've felt the same way in the past. He's good. But invariably he gives the puck right back, gift-wrapped and tied in a ribbon to the opponents. He absolutely drives me frickin' berserk. I wish Babcock would sit him for a week. Yeah I know it's not going to happen but oh, how I wish it could.

Meanwhile, whoever said Ozzie's going to have to get a shutout to win his 400th was right on. A three-on-one at the end of the game. Way to go boyz. Way to support. :nonono: :puke:

Bertuzzi screws up again....surprise surprise

Bertuzzi screws up again ? what the hell did he do wrong besides take a bad penalty ? he was setting up plays the whole night, in fact he set up 3 passes right across the crease that neither Cleary, Zetterberg or Lidstrom could bury.

Guest mindfly

And i don't get where all the love for osgood in this games comes from, he made about 2 solid saves the rest were must-saves for any nhl goalie, he faced what 25shots in regulation and still let in 3 goals, not very good stats.

I guess the team knew osgood doesn't stand a chance in the shootout so they put the cards on the table and went all in in the final minute of OT.

Did Lidstrom send you a txt message with that? Or maybe you follow a player's Swedish-only Twitter account? Because I'd really love to know how you seem to know exactly what the Wings are thinking during a game.

Agreed. There was a good scoring chance and everyone went aggressive, trying to end it. It was a crazy bounce back to turn into a 3 on 1 and I don't share the Rafalski hate. Guy has been huge time and again for the Wings.

EDIT: I hope they give Ozzie the next start. I'm tired of seeing him play well and then sit for a week.

Rafalski needed to drop back the moment the puck came off his stick. He didn't head back until the Stars had possession, which is what hung Kronwall, and ultimately Ozzie, out to dry.

How many games has Rafalski played? How many times has he shot the frickin' puck into the feet or the blade of an opponent. WHEN is he supposed to learn not to do that? What's it gonna take? Right now he's the most disappointing player on the team and I've felt the same way in the past. He's good. But invariably he gives the puck right back, gift-wrapped and tied in a ribbon to the opponents. He absolutely drives me frickin' berserk. I wish Babcock would sit him for a week. Yeah I know it's not going to happen but oh, how I wish it could.

Meanwhile, whoever said Ozzie's going to have to get a shutout to win his 400th was right on. A three-on-one at the end of the game. Way to go boyz. Way to support. :nonono: :puke:

He must have left his brain at home or something. My goodness he was bad.

And i don't get where all the love for osgood in this games comes from, he made about 2 solid saves the rest were must-saves for any nhl goalie, he faced what 25shots in regulation and still let in 3 goals, not very good stats.

Oh look, mommy. It's a stats junkie.

Do you even bother to watch the games or do you really have that hard of a time understanding hockey?

I guess we can always guess what you're going to say about Ozzie. And OH yeah. They put all their cards on the table and ended up with a 3-on-1. But of course, that's Ozzie's fault too. You have an unbelievable but consistent and predictable mindset.

With these reactions you would think Detroit was in last place haha. I guess some of you dont feel like teams should EVER have bad stretches, they should be dominant all year long, or they arent that good.

And I thought Hawk fans overreacted haha

You have an issue if you continue to read our GDTs during any games other than Hawks games.

Are you trying to get a rise out of people?

Guest DetroitBoy313

I think what pisses me off the most is that Dallas has owned us in the past 10 games.We're 2-5-3 against Dallas in our past 10 vs. them.

It's amazing that you apparently watched the game and could say something this stupid.

You are the Steve Ott of LGW.com, minus the good parts. I can't tell if you're a really skilled and subtle troll, or if you're actually being genuine and you're just a miserable black hole of negativity. For your sake, I hope you're just trolling with the crap you post.

Either way, I give up. Ignore it is.