• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Konnan511

How Long will Blake be Suspended?

Rate this topic

How Long will Blake be Suspended?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kaleta sold it big time. He was already against the boards when he was hit. Its a 2 minute penalty maximum and everyone gets on with their life.

No suspension required.

Um, in serious disagreement here. He seen his numbers the whole time and gave him and elbow near the back of the head to boot. JB better be getting some time off...

1-2 games; I chose 2. As mahimahi (free mahi mahi, free mahi mahi... if you will) said, it wasn't an overly vicious hit. He saw the numbers the whole time, but he also seemed to let up a lot, unless he's really just that weak. Blake's not exactly what you'd call a repeat offender either, as far as I can remember.

EDIT: Spelling and emphasis on the mahi mahi

Edited by Jesusberg

1-2 games; I chose 2. As mahimahi (free mahi mahi, free mahi mahi... if you will) said, it wasn't an overly vicious hit. He saw the numbers the whole time, but he also seemed to let up a lot, unless he's really just that weak. Blake's not exactly what you'd call a repeat offender either, as far as I can remember.

EDIT: Spelling and emphasis on the mahi mahi

Yeah this.

Glided in so no real speed or intent to do damage. Just his head snaps back which makes it look worse than it is.

Kaleta sold it big time. He was already against the boards when he was hit. Its a 2 minute penalty maximum and everyone gets on with their life.

No suspension required.

He definitely sold it, not coming back for the rest of the game. That's serious commitment to faking an injury.

Doesn't the GM also mean he has to miss one game anyways, or am I thinking of a different penalty?

At least at lower levels, what you're describing is a match penalty. Under NHL rules, accumulating 3 GMs results in an automatic 1 game suspension, with each additional GM increasing the suspension by 1 game.

No suspension required.

Seriously?

He definitely sold it, not coming back for the rest of the game. That's serious commitment to faking an injury.

Agreed