So these are the lines eh:

Franzen-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Cleary-Filppula-Bertuzzi

Hudler-Abdelkader-Miller

Draper-Helm-Eaves

Lidstrom-Stuart

Ericsson-Rafalski

Kronwall-Salei

That third paring has so much suck on it, when it comes to pinching and playing in their own zone. The second line looks like the only line that will produce. Franzen floats and Zata sucks for 55 minutes before he somehow gets the job done.

Also:

As for his line combinations tonight, coach Mike Babcock said, "I don't know what I'm going to do. Last night I played (Henrik) Zetterberg and Fil (Valtteri Filppula) between three lines. I might do that tonight, too.''
Edited by Konnan511

As for his line combinations tonight, coach Mike Babcock said, "I don't know what I'm going to do. Last night I played (Henrik) Zetterberg and Fil (Valtteri Filppula) between three lines. I might do that tonight, too.''

Sounds... chaotic. It looks like Hank might be in for some more 20+ minute nights for the next month.

Franzen/Zetterberg/Cleary

yowza.gif I realize its your option 2 but Babs needs to give it a go. This line was just an amazing combo back in the '09 Playoffs. With Clears on a binge as of late, Hank looking like he is ready to take the reins and step up only like he can, and Mule in need of a kick in the ass from these 2.... perfect! Damn I hope it happens.

going to the game with some of my friends who had extra tickets. don't know why they invited me when they know i'm a huge wings fan. got my Lids CCM A jersey all ready. every time i go to a blues wings game there is a decent showing of wings fans which is good to see.

going to the game with some of my friends who had extra tickets. don't know why they invited me when they know i'm a huge wings fan. got my Lids CCM A jersey all ready. every time i go to a blues wings game there is a decent showing of wings fans which is good to see.

Red Wings Nation thumbup.gifgoal.gif