• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/23 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blues 4

Rate this topic

next time you sign a defense men, make sure he is 220lbs+ can clear the front of the net and is a very good shot blocker. cause our goalies are not good shot blockers. our defense arent good shot blockers either they help the puck go in with their blocks

Guest mindfly

I'd rather him than Draper, Miller and Hudler.

The thing is holland can do this if he put pavel on LTIR so they get a huge cap relief, do they really think draper is the best guy? really? <_<

Edit: Probably even possible now, i assume modano is on it already?

Edited by mindfly

I'm following the game here on LGW and listening to bootlegs from David's On An Island tour back in 2006. The best of both worlds, really.

You have to buy the DvDs, so worth it, especially the Live in Gdansk.

Reminds me, a quick aside...you heard the Flaming Lips' cover album of Dark Side of the Moon?

I've heard it. Now ask me if I think it's anything more than a steaming pile of turds.

(the answer is no)

Edited by Electrophile

Rafalski gets a lot of points, but he is TERRIBLE defensively. The last 3 games I've watched, I could pin down 4 goals which were 100% his fault.

Osgood and Rafalksi should both retire after this season. Rafalski's 6 million cap hit could be used much more effectively.

He is losing his defensive edge. He didn't use to make so many mistakes defensively. He won't have Lidstroms longevity by any means.

I think Rafalski should possibly get a reduced roll. Just shave a few minutes off his 5 on 5 time, but keep him steady on the PP. I don't remember if I've seen him on the PK recently, but he should maybe not do much time on the PK either. Use his offensive skil, but keep him out of obvious defensive situations.

Edited by Joey v3.4

You have to buy the DvDs, so worth it, especially the Live in Gdansk.

I have Remember That Night and Live in Gdansk. I also have a bootleg from nearly every show on that tour. I think I'm only missing 3 or 4 dates. Love it, love it, love it.

I have Remember That Night and Live in Gdansk. I also have a bootleg from nearly every show on that tour. I think I'm only missing 3 or 4 dates. Love it, love it, love it.

Yeah! Well, if you liked the post Waters era of Floyd, you better check out the Pulse DVD..im sure you have. :D

*I miss Datsyuk

Guest mindfly

Lidstrom is currently a -1 on the season, first time in his 19 year career? unbelieveable... stop the hype already.

Yeah! Well, if you liked the post Waters era of Floyd, you better check out the Pulse DVD..im sure you have. :D

*I miss Datsyuk

Oh, I've got PULSE.

I miss Pavs as well. You never know how important someone is to your team until they're gone for some reason.

Ok guys. Let's remember that the GDT is for discussing the game. As much as I love Pink Floyd, I'm sure we can find a more appropriate place in LGW to discuss that.

Lidstrom is currently a -1 on the season, first time in his 19 year career? unbelieveable... stop the hype already.

Thank god the stat you to win the Norris trophy is points now...so whatever.

we currently have had very few effecive players lately, Dats/Z/Cleary/Lids all seemed to be the only ones really doing anything. Not that Flip/Mule/Abs/Helm/Eaves/Stu/Kronwall/Ericson/Howard are playing bad, but are just out there. The rest simply are useless

Ok guys. Let's remember that the GDT is for discussing the game. As much as I love Pink Floyd, I'm sure we can find a more appropriate place in LGW to discuss that.

Sorry about that Jedi, I'm following the game here not watching it, and I thought there was a break in the game. Mea culpa.