• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
#19=Legend

How do you think the Wings will do without Dats?

Rate this topic

If we are going to sit here and throw the season away because the loss of one player, then we had no chance to begin with.

Well I don't think anyone's feeling that way.

If we're "throwing away" anything then it's Pav's chances for another Selke or perhaps even a Hart nomination.

I'm glad you brought that up. I got into a bit of a debate on that with my housemate. I say he's lost any chance he might have had, she says not so fast. I'm curious what you guys think of that idea.

I'm glad you brought that up. I got into a bit of a debate on that with my housemate. I say he's lost any chance he might have had, she says not so fast. I'm curious what you guys think of that idea.

Well, right now, it's not so much that Pav has lost his chances for a Selke but rather that Ryan Kesler has simply played better and deserves it more. Again though, that's for right now.

Consider the people who will be voting on it. Anything that would make them give it to someone else, they will do it. As much as I think he'll come back with a vengeance, I have my doubts that they will consider him at all. The voters are like that.

if the wings truley struggle without him.. then he comes back and the team is alive again... then he wins it hands down. thats just a senario that i wouldnt really like to happen. but i think he will still be considered no matter what.