• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jollymania

Frederick Meyer levels Milan Lucic

Rate this topic

Bryan Little is a big *****. And that was an awesome end to the game, Lucic suckered the s*** outta Meyer :lol:

Nothing is awesome about Lucic.

Unless he has a piano fall on his head from the sky.

Guy is a wannabee enforcer who usually fights guys he knows he'll beat. Here he suckerpunched Meyer of all people. I would love to see someone end his career in some way.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Holy s***!!! Atlanta at Boston!!! I would pay the big bucks to go see that match up.

To me this is one of the biggest problems in the NHL. I usually get mad when there is a fight after a clean hit but a brawl? This is flat out embarrassing for both teams. Take the hit, lick your wounds, get up and skate. Is it really that hard? Are players' egos really that big where they cannot just take a hit?

Edit: And f*** that commentator for saying clearly targeting the head. Someone give him a rules book and clearly direct him to the rule regarding hits to the head. They are allowed from the front. Leave it to someone in Boston to be a moron.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Not so sure Marc Savard should be fighting considering his concussion history.

What the hell was Savard thinking? :blink: Getting into a fight is not the brightest thing for him to do.

Beat me too it lol...oops

I hate how players cant take a clean hit these days....

And lol @ the homer Boston announcers, biggest homers in the NHL by far.

I was just about to say the same thing. Being someone who has had NHL center ice for 5 seasons now, I've heard basically every team's announcers, and without a shadow of doubt Boston has the most pathetically biased announcers in the league. And it's not even close.

Jack Edwards has to be the worst/most annoying play-by-play guy in the league. And that's including Jeff Rimer.

Especially during a fight. The other team's player could land 5 straight punches with the Boston player swinging but not landing one shot and he'll say the Boston player is pounding away. It's beyond ridiculous.

Edited by TheDetroitRedWings

Unreal. The hands came up, but it was hardly head hunting. Take your hit like a man, you f***.

I'm surprised Jack Edwards didn't try to spin Ferrence's bloody eyebrow into a victory. I almost thought he was going to make sense for a second when he said 'this is a suicide pact for..' I certainly didn't expect that sentence to end with any word other than 'Savard'. What a couple of idiots.

That was ridiculous....not even a big hit and it sparks a line brawl. I hope the NHL starts handing out suspensions @ Boston for that garbage, and especially Lucic for the sucker punch at the end.

As for Savard - if you don't your star player fresh from a long concussion in a fight, don't start a line brawl. Morons.

Concerning Jack Edwards: Watched Boston and Montreal the other night. Picked the Canadians stream (in French) over the NESN one, just to avoid listening to Jack Edwards.

Note: I do not understand a lick of French. So while I couldn't understand a damn thing. It was way less annoying.

As far as the brawl goes maybe a little much. Lucic was obviously pissed and I can see some of the guys on the ice thinking it was a bit high, so sure... fisticuffs are sure to happen.

I don't like it when players fight after a clean hit, but emotions run high and I'm not surprised AT ALL when it happens.

Savard needs to stay away from fighting. Always and forever.

Nothing is awesome about Lucic.

Unless he has a piano fall on his head from the sky.

Guy is a wannabee enforcer who usually fights guys he knows he'll beat. Here he suckerpunched Meyer of all people. I would love to see someone end his career in some way.

Are you refering to Lilja?!

For your reference:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/2638/fightcard/reg2008

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/2638/fightcard/reg2009

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/2638/fightcard/reg2010

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/2638/fightcard/reg2011

With those kind of comments - you look pretty "silly"

didnt savard want to fight crosby?

savard was calling crosby all sorts of p#@$y because crosby wanted to fight him but was wearing a shield.

crosby had his shield taken off and challenged savard the next shift but savard wanted nothing of it.

i really, really dislike crosby but that was kinda badass.

thank goodness there is no "negative" button anymore, or i'd be in the red.

Meyer can sure hit for a smaller guy. He's a good depth defenseman, and if Atlanta's defense wasn't working out so well I'm sure he'd play more.

As much as I like Lucic, I HATE when brawls happen after a clean hit. It's one of the changes to the game that I really dislike.

I didnt mind seeing a brawl like that, it happens sometimes its just good old time hockey. If it was after a clean hit I could see the reasoning behind why you wouldn't like it but that hit really didnt look clean to me.

Got his hands up pretty high if you ask me