261 replies to this topic

#1 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,235 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:04 PM

Go USA!!!!

Mods it would nice if someone would pin this?

Thanks

#2 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:06 PM

I have no idea how to get to watch this now that I cannot go :(

Anyone have ideas?
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#3 Theophany

Theophany

Mr. Norris

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:08 PM

I have no idea how to get to watch this now that I cannot go :(

Anyone have ideas?

NHL Network has it. If you don't have Center Ice though, I think you're boned. :unsure:

#4 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,235 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:09 PM

I'm having problems now with the NHL Network. :( Satellites are being stupid.

#5 Jesusberg

Jesusberg

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:18 PM

Riley Sheahan > Casey Cizikas...

Yes, I am still disappointed about that.

#6 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:18 PM

Unfortunately the NHL Network is not something that my cable provider even knows exists. I wiah I just had TSN, I bet it is on that~!
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#7 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,235 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:21 PM

USA now leading 2-1 YAY!!!

#8 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:30 PM

Stream
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#9 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:30 PM

http://furball-sport...e.blogspot.com/
Posted Image

#10 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:31 PM

Pulkkinen has been awesome tonight and as the game has gone on he has gotten much much stronger.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#11 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:33 PM

Pulkkinen has been awesome tonight and as the game has gone on he has gotten much much stronger.

he is all over the ice. :thumbup:

is callahan scratched? i haven't seen him all night.
Posted Image

#12 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:34 PM

Callahan is a healthy scratch I believe.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#13 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,235 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:34 PM

I do have to thank him because he was in the box for USA's first goal :clap: :lol:

#14 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:38 PM

I do have to thank him because he was in the box for USA's first goal :clap: :lol:

Not his fault. He had to cover for a neutral zone turnover by his teammates and he broke up an odd man rush. He did help create the Finnish goal, though.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#15 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:39 PM

Callahan is a healthy scratch I believe.

bummer.
Posted Image

#16 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:47 PM

too much nhl on tonight for me to care
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#17 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:49 PM

Seems you cared enough to post in here.

This Finnish goalie has been sick all game. Stopping numerous break-a-ways.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#18 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

Seems you cared enough to post in here.

This Finnish goalie has been sick all game. Stopping numerous break-a-ways.

and that is it
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#19 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:05 PM

Pulkkinen with an assist!!!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#20 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:06 PM

Pulkkinen with his second assist. :thumbup:

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.