• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

World Juniors

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Nestrasil seems like quite the slick passer. He's looked very good on the PP.

Wings have to sign him before july 1st or he's gone...he needs a very strong season

Would someone be so kind to list or post a link to the Red Wings prospects in the World Jr. please? I haven't watch a minute of this tournament, and don't really have much interest other than knowing how our prospects are doing.

I'm more interested in watching Ozzie win his 400th game and Eaves get a hat trick. :hehe:

Guest mindfly

Would someone be so kind to list or post a link to the Red Wings prospects in the World Jr. please? I haven't watch a minute of this tournament, and don't really have much interest other than knowing how our prospects are doing.

I'm more interested in watching Ozzie win his 400th game and Eaves get a hat trick. :hehe:

Not much interest in this tournament!? and you call yourself a canadian? :scared:

(Or atleast it says you live in canada :hehe:)

Edited by mindfly

Not much interest in this tournament!? and you call yourself a canadian? :scared:

(Or atleast it says you live in canada :hehe:)

Yup. I have this theory it's more popular with Maple Leaf fans who need this tournament for a distraction from the garbage being played in Toronto. Ontario Red Wings fans are more interested in winning the Stanley Cup again.

Check one page back.

Thanks. So just the 3 eh?

Guest mindfly

I never heard about his back issues. Iron Hook needs to put on a good 20-30 pounds before he crosses the pound.

20lbs will be enough, zetterberg isn't the biggest dude on the ice either, just gotta prove he can play with the north americans and against bigger guys, he's too good for SEL to be honest even at 19.

Question is if he wants to go over next season already, i would like to see him get one season there in grand rapids at most maybe a a call-up during the season, not play 2-4 full seasons in grand rapids like some in the system, he's a genius out there.

What did you guys think about Frk btw? born 1993 and draft eligble for 2012...great shot and release...2 goals against sweden.

Edited by mindfly

Guest mindfly

Is he that small? I wouldn't say he's big, but he certainly doesn't look small to me.

Average height (5'11) I think he's around 170lbs, 185 will be enough for that height to start with, and well into his 20's he can stay around 190-195.

Edited by mindfly

Wings have to sign him before july 1st or he's gone...he needs a very strong season

He's big, talented, young and putting up more than a point per game in the QMJHL (admittedly not a terribly uncommon thing in that league).

I'd be shocked if they don't sign him... the Wings could use more power forwards in the system.

He's big, talented, young and putting up more than a point per game in the QMJHL (admittedly not a terribly uncommon thing in that league).

I'd be shocked if they don't sign him... the Wings could use more power forwards in the system.

It's kind of ridiculous that Fournier gets a contract and Nestrasil doesn't. Not saying Fournier doesn't deserve one because I think he does. I just think Nestrasil should definitely get one if Fournier gets one. Plus, I mean, Ferraro has a contract and right now that's looking like a huge joke. When was the last time that guy had a point?

It's kind of ridiculous that Fournier gets a contract and Nestrasil doesn't. Not saying Fournier doesn't deserve one because I think he does. I just think Nestrasil should definitely get one if Fournier gets one. Plus, I mean, Ferraro has a contract and right now that's looking like a huge joke. When was the last time that guy had a point?

Just before the 09 draft I believe.

Edited by Drake_Marcus