• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

World Juniors

Rate this topic

Like I said, a right shooting zetterberg. Expect greatness from this kid in a near future.

Trust me, I'm in complete agreement with yah. All this kid needs to do is put on 30 pounds of muscle and he will be an absolute beast!!

For a minute there I thought you guys were talking about Patrick Cehlin, the Swedish kid who scored that sick top corner goal. I got all excited that whoever that kid was, was a Wings prospect... but he went 126th to the Preds. He looks a bit like a right handed Datsyuk. Oh well, we have Jarnkrok or whomever.

As a Canadian, I should probably hate the Swedes right now...but I just can't. Their chicks are so damn hot! :)

Enh... They do a good job with the hair dye and the plastic surgery. But for me it just makes it more difficult to see if they have real, solid attractiveness.

Enh... They do a good job with the hair dye and the plastic surgery. But for me it just makes it more difficult to see if they have real, solid attractiveness.

The New Testament clearly states:

"No women who paints thy hair blond and makes thy breasts three times larger shall be punished".

Even though Järnkrok (Yairn-krook) didn't score, I agree that he was always in the thick of things. He played on the PK, on the point on the PP, was used lots towards the end of the game, and even though he didn't score in the shootout, the fact that he was picked says something. He's the leading rookie scorer in Elitserien and is one of the nominees for rookie of the year.

Say what :blink: ? It is extremely rare that girls go under the knife in Sweden.

Guest mindfly

Say what :blink: ? It is extremely rare that girls go under the knife in Sweden.

It's common in stockholm, as it is in L.A in the US

When I was in Stockholm when I was 15 I walked around with an erection the whole time there were so many babes...

btw, My billot family told me to expect a loss against Huddinge and they beat us 7-0--best midget hockey team I ever played against--only Detroit Compuware came close.

Everytime Iron Hook is on the ice, the puck is always in Canada's zone with him holding the puck. He's easily our best prospect outside of North America. Pulkkinen is going to be awesome as well, but Jarnkrok has to be out most complete player?

Pulkkinen's defensive game has gone to a much higher level from what I have heard and seen over the last few months, he goes down low and gets the puck, hes working on his play making and hes even throwing his body around, I think its a toss up for who is the higher prospect at this point, Jarnkrok still has the defensive edge, but Pulkkinen's offensive ability and his willingness to work on weak areas of his game makes him pretty damn exciting too.

Guest mindfly

Pulkkinen's defensive game has gone to a much higher level from what I have heard and seen over the last few months, he goes down low and gets the puck, hes working on his play making and hes even throwing his body around, I think its a toss up for who is the higher prospect at this point, Jarnkrok still has the defensive edge, but Pulkkinen's offensive ability and his willingness to work on weak areas of his game makes him pretty damn exciting too.

Pulkkinen got nothing on Jarnkroks speed though, they have their specialties, i hope pulkkinen can get a brett hull release and slapshot in the nhl that alone will be enough to be a good nhl player.

Guest mindfly

I still wish the Red Wings would have taken Klingberg over Ferraro. He was my pick when I was working at HF. He looked damn good last night; very fast for his size too.

Red Wings management and scouting also makes mistakes.

Grigorenko was also a bust...

I bet Håkan Andersson wanted Klingberg but the northamerican scouts for the wings won the argument... glad Håkan Andersson got to pick Jarnkrok instead of some half-random north american with that second pick in the latest draft, though.

Edited by mindfly