• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#201 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:43 PM

Finland loses in OT to Russia. One goal and one assist and a brutal penalty that let Russia back in the game.

Pulu's goal:

Pulu's Assist (He's the one that passes it from the corner):

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#202 10 Minute Misconduct

10 Minute Misconduct

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:46 PM

Fins choke as usual.

Posted Image

#203 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:59 PM

Fins choke as usual.

Up by two with 4 minutes left... Just brutal.

Most epic dive of all-time as well.
Posted Image

Side note: the goalie WAS called for diving.

Also, in spite of Nestrasil, Czech beat Germany to avoid relegation.

MONDAY'S GAMES:

Sweden v Russia @ 3:30 EST

USA v Canada @ 7:30

TUESDAY'S GAMES

Finland v Swiss @ 7:30

Czech v Svk @ 7:30
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#204 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:00 PM

Most epic dive of all-time as well.
Posted Image

Holy s***, it looks like that Fin is using the force or something.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#205 SweWings

SweWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:40 PM

And now time for Järnkrok to rock again!

#206 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:43 PM

Game on! Sweden vs Russia
STREAM
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#207 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:47 PM

Quick turnaround for Russia. Game is on TSN as well.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#208 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:49 PM

Here is a higher quality stream than the one I posted:
Streamo

Russia take 1-0 lead, banking it off the blocker of the goalie from behind the net.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#209 Stolberg

Stolberg

you call that blowing?!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:52 PM

go sverige

#210 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

2-0 Russia. I'd be surprised if Sweden puts up a fight in this game.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#211 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:43 PM

Sweden gets screwed by a blown icing call resulting in a goal. Reminds me of the first goal in game 7 2009.

#212 Stolberg

Stolberg

you call that blowing?!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:54 PM

larsson :siren:

#213 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:56 PM

Sweden gets screwed by a blown icing call resulting in a goal. Reminds me of the first goal in game 7 2009.

Gotta play til' the whistle, plus you could hear the other linesman screaming No! No! No!.

Sweden scoressss!

Jarnkrok skates like Filppula, but plays like Zetterberg, but a better passer.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#214 Zohan Franzen

Zohan Franzen

Rookie

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

oh yeah

#215 Stolberg

Stolberg

you call that blowing?!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

iron hook!!!

#216 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:17 PM

Iron Hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goallll!!!!!!!!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#217 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:19 PM

Iron hook represent

#218 Hell Toupee

Hell Toupee

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:19 PM

Järnkrok with the tip. Beautiful!

#219 SweWings

SweWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:24 PM

2-0 Russia. I'd be surprised if Sweden puts up a fight in this game.

Crow?

#220 atodaso

atodaso

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:25 PM

oh poop!