• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

World Juniors

Rate this topic

Just before the 09 draft I believe.

:lol: Sad but true.

He's having an even worse season than 2009/10, which I didn't think was even possible. I'm pretty sure he's gone goalless in the past 15 or so games, maybe even longer.

Guest screwdahawks

:lol: Sad but true.

He's having an even worse season than 2009/10, which I didn't think was even possible. I'm pretty sure he's gone goalless in the past 15 or so games, maybe even longer.

He blamed it all on his coach last season.....Maybe he needed to look within instead.

Guest mindfly

Ferraro biggest bust ever, what were the wings' thinking, they could have gotten Carter Ashton for example, big strong canadian powerforward'ish, he went 29th overall, the pick detroit had but traded it to tampa for their 32nd in which they picked Ferraro with...and the extra pick they got for trading down they picked nestrail who isn't signed yet...

Edited by mindfly

Ferraro biggest bust ever, what were the wings' thinking, they could have gotten Carter Ashton for example, big strong canadian powerforward'ish, he went 29th overall, the pick detroit had but traded it to tampa for their 32nd in which they picked Ferraro with...and the extra pick they got for trading down they picked nestrail who isn't signed yet...

Or Toni Rajala.

Thank you Captain Hindsight! Haha.

That should be your new name on here.

Guest mindfly

Always a pleasure, my friends.

captainhindsightsouthpa.png

Or Toni Rajala.

Don't think he will be that good, i'm very pleased with pulkkinen, of course we all wanted grandlund but he was always out of question because he was going pretty early in the 1st round, i doubt nättinen will be good either.

Edited by mindfly

Always a pleasure, my friends.

captainhindsightsouthpa.png

Don't think he will be that good, i'm very pleased with pulkkinen, of course we all wanted grandlund but he was always out of question because he was going pretty early in the 1st round, i doubt nättinen will be good either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY_oKve-bH0

I am kinda with Mindfly on that one. Trading down outta the first isn't that great of an idea given their track record drafting North Americans early. The earlier they pick the better especially since they rarely pick high. I wouldn't have minded Carter Ashton at all

Guest mindfly

who is Canada bringing in to replace jaden schwartz? any possibility of a phone call to sheahan?

They can't bring another player in as far as i'm concerned.

On these PPs Sweden is using Jarnkrok as the QB on the half-wall, like the Wings do with Datsyuk. I see Calle as staying in Sweden for one more year then maybe having a spot straight with the Wings if he beefs up some, this kid has some sick skills.

4-4 mid second.

did anyone watch the million dollar shootout? c'mon barry! let's go barry! we gotta go here barry! hahaha

edit:

C'mon, Barry!

i just saw your post. that was some funny stuff.

Edited by atodaso

Everytime Iron Hook is on the ice, the puck is always in Canada's zone with him holding the puck. He's easily our best prospect outside of North America. Pulkkinen is going to be awesome as well, but Jarnkrok has to be out most complete player?

Guest mindfly

Everytime Iron Hook is on the ice, the puck is always in Canada's zone with him holding the puck. He's easily our best prospect outside of North America. Pulkkinen is going to be awesome as well, but Jarnkrok has to be out most complete player?

Like I said, a right shooting zetterberg. Expect greatness from this kid in a near future.

Edited by mindfly