• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#141 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:18 PM

Canada 1-0 lead thus far only a minute in against Sweden.

Stream

Larsson just got lit up!!!!!

Canada is just hitting everyone hard.

Edited by Konnan511, 31 December 2010 - 04:12 PM.

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#142 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:23 PM

On these PPs Sweden is using Jarnkrok as the QB on the half-wall, like the Wings do with Datsyuk. I see Calle as staying in Sweden for one more year then maybe having a spot straight with the Wings if he beefs up some, this kid has some sick skills.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#143 hockey23

hockey23

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:28 PM

Jarnkrok looks like a perfect fit for the Wings. The puck seems to follow him around and he's really good at hanging onto it and not giving it away.

#144 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

Canada is just hitting everyone hard.

Yeah. What else is new, right?

#145 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

Yeah. What else is new, right?

Sweden is outclassing Canada in the skill department (thus far), but Sweden's goalie is playing terrible (thus far).

So is it Yarn-crock or Jarn-crock?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#146 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

C'mon, Barry!

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#147 atodaso

atodaso

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:16 PM

4-4 mid second.

did anyone watch the million dollar shootout? c'mon barry! let's go barry! we gotta go here barry! hahaha

edit:

C'mon, Barry!

i just saw your post. that was some funny stuff.

Edited by atodaso, 31 December 2010 - 05:18 PM.

#148 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:26 PM

Everytime Iron Hook is on the ice, the puck is always in Canada's zone with him holding the puck. He's easily our best prospect outside of North America. Pulkkinen is going to be awesome as well, but Jarnkrok has to be out most complete player?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#149 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:46 PM

Everytime Iron Hook is on the ice, the puck is always in Canada's zone with him holding the puck. He's easily our best prospect outside of North America. Pulkkinen is going to be awesome as well, but Jarnkrok has to be out most complete player?

Like I said, a right shooting zetterberg. Expect greatness from this kid in a near future.

Edited by mindfly, 31 December 2010 - 05:47 PM.

#150 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,388 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:01 PM

Dammit come on Sweden!!!!!

#151 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:03 PM

Like I said, a right shooting zetterberg. Expect greatness from this kid in a near future.

Trust me, I'm in complete agreement with yah. All this kid needs to do is put on 30 pounds of muscle and he will be an absolute beast!!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#152 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,388 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:13 PM

Swedes tie it up!! 5-5

#153 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

"Dat's yer burger, Hank."

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:15 PM

This one's shaping up to be a real thriller. The Swede really picked his corner on that last goal, but I'll bet Canada's goalie would like it back.
If some bored artist wants to make me a signature, feel free to cut loose and do so.

Of course, I could get off my lame rear and do something.

#154 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

Tie game with 2 minutes left. Jarnkrok being double shifted.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#155 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

Jarnkrok playing very well, it's making me quite hot. Seriously though, this is gonna be a Charlie Foxtrot if it goes to overtime.
If some bored artist wants to make me a signature, feel free to cut loose and do so.

#156 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:39 PM

A shame such a thrilling game is going to the Snoreout.

#157 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:44 PM

Sweden wins 2-0 in the shootout. Jarnkrok no points and missed his shootout shot. Still, he played a hell of a game. He was double shifted late in the game and is used in every position.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#158 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,388 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

Congrats Sweden!

#159 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts