• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/27 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

I'm really scared for Ozzie.

What are the forward lines?

Based on Babcock's past behavior, I'd guess something like:

Franzen-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Hudler-Filppula-Bertuzzi

Miller-Abdelkader-Eaves

Draper-Helm-Mursak

Even though I'd really prefer he do something like:

Franzen-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Bertuzzi-Filppula-Eaves

Hudler-Abdelkader-Miller

Draper-Helm-Mursak

Guest mindfly

The reaction from Aussie_Wing if Mursak were to score would be an interesting moment, he would explode :hehe:

Ozzie getting 400 against the Avs would be awesome. He was involved in the brawls in 1998, and even fought Roy during the playoffs. That year was honestly, his true prime. And that rivalry really defined our team. Him following in Vernon's footsteps and fighting Roy, spoke leaps and bounds for him as a Goalie.

I think Zetterberg will have a big game, and Osgood will be solid. I'm calling win 4@@ tonight!!

Edited by Joey v3.4

All righty, I have to say, I am not feeling good about this. No Dats, no Cleary, no mofo-in' Rafalski now, and it's the 2nd of a back to back game. My expectations for tonight: somebody give Foote the Shanahan Special for old time's sake. That's all I really ask. Usually I'm not an adherent of the Charlestown Chiefs' school of coaching, but I'm gonna make an exception for the Dive.

Alright! Let's get #400 for Ozzie already! I know it was a big blow to lose Dats and Cleary but it'll be interesting to see how well the Wings can do without em. We have players like Z, Franzen, Filppula and many others that can step it up at times like these when it matters. Here's to an awesome game!

Red Wings 4 (Zetterberg, Franzen, Lidstrom, Eaves)

Avalanche 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

I want to see Mursak get a point and watch the boards crash due to Aussie_Wing simultaneously using 25 computers with 25 different screen names to post something over exuberant about Mursak being OV 2.0. :yowza:

:D You know it! :clap:

Go Jan!

Anyone watching the game on the Colorado feed? They just had a poll on the best Avs moment vs. the Wings. Avs fans can vote on either Game 1 of the 1996 WFC, Game 6 of the 1996 WCF, Roy vs. Vernon, or Roy vs. Osgood. The moron saying the options said Osgood got wrecked in that fight! :huh:

Idiots!

Edit: With the history of these two teams, it would be great to see Ozzie get #400 vs the Avs.

Edited by Barrie