• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/27 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Anyone watching the game on the Colorado feed? They just had a poll on the best Avs moment vs. the Wings. Avs fans can vote on either Game 1 of the 1996 WFC, Game 6 of the 1996 WCF, Roy vs. Vernon, or Roy vs. Osgood. The moron saying the options said Osgood got wrecked in that fight! :huh:

Idiots!

I do think out of the 2 fights Vernon did a better job but I was so proud of Osgood he did a great job on Roy.

Anyone watching the game on the Colorado feed? They just had a poll on the best Avs moment vs. the Wings. Avs fans can vote on either Game 1 of the 1996 WFC, Game 6 of the 1996 WCF, Roy vs. Vernon, or Roy vs. Osgood. The moron saying the options said Osgood got wrecked in that fight! :huh:

Idiots!

Edit: With the history of these two teams, it would be great to see Ozzie get #400 vs the Avs.

That fight was definitely more even than the Roy/Vernon fight, but in no way did Ozzie "get wrecked" in his fight. Ozzie had a ton of punches thrown at him, but to me it looked like they either missed or glanced off target. Besides, Ozzie got the takedown at the end.

Damn. Avs grab the early goal.