• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/27 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Remember much, MUCH too well the hog-copulating Avacramps of the 90's. Will never forget, will NEVER forgive.

No one says you have to like them but the guy took a slapper in the face. Have some common sense.

Remember much, MUCH too well the hog-copulating Avacramps of the 90's. Will never forget, will NEVER forgive.

And how many of those Avs are still playing today? I hated the Avs as much as anyone back in the day, but that rivalry is over. Shattenkirk (the Av who got hit) was 9 when that rivalry was in it's heyday. I don't think you really need to hold THAT much of a grudge against him.

And even then, I wouldn't have celebrated for any player getting smashed in the face with a puck. I like to believe that's what makes our fanbase better than theirs...

And how many of those Avs are still playing today? I hated the Avs as much as anyone back in the day, but that rivalry is over. Shattenkirk (the Av who got hit) was 9 when that rivalry was in it's heyday. I don't think you really need to hold THAT much of a grudge against him.

And even then, I wouldn't have celebrated for any player getting smashed in the face with a puck. I like to believe that's what makes our fanbase better than theirs...

yup.

I hate Foote forever but I can`t cheer if he takes one in that big ugly beak but I wouldn`t mind seeing take one off the ankle. :lol:

Avs are fast. It seems there are a lot of teams faster and more physical than us these days. Am I high?

It doesn't help that we played last night, but Colorado hasn't played since Thursday.

I hope we've used up most of our back to back games for the season this month, we've had way too many.

Sadly, we still have 8 left to go. 2 in January, 2 in February, 3 in March, and 1 in April.