• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Congratulations Chris Osgood!

Rate this topic

Or someone who hasn't had faith in Ozzy for years. As for your 46 shots, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Like I said, seems fitting for someone on LGW to make that statement after a 46 save performance.

At least it wasn't mindfly.

:lol:

Give it time.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Or someone who hasn't had faith in Ozzy for years. As for your 46 shots, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

What a solid argument. By years, do you include the 2008 and 2009 playoffs in that time span or are you selective in your dislike of Ozzie?

400. That's a hell of a lot of broken clocks.

Can you maybe just maybe turn the Ozzy malaise off for a night? He just stopped 46 shots and won his 400th career game. A cease fire is in order, here.

CONGRATS OZZY! Very happy for him to get this win, and if he couldn't get it at home, I can think of no more of an appropriate place to get it than in Colorado! GO WINGS! GO OZZY!

Luckily this isn't a thread about your faith in Ozzy. So why not celebrate his 400th win or get the f*** out of it?

jesus, is it that hard not to be an ******* in a thread where people are celebrating a career milestone?

I really figured we didn't have much of a chance, what with the altitude thing, back-to-backs, and Rafalski, Cleary and Datsyuk out. I mean, how could they possibly pull off a win?

But as I watched Ozzie he looked so calm, so focused. Bodies were flying around the net or landing on him and he just kept his eye on the puck. And for as many games as I've seen him play, it had to be one of his best efforts. He earned that win from every angle.

And to those of you who suggest it was a fluke win, or say he should now retire obviously gained your ten seconds of attention by making such stupid statements, but it doesn't change the fact that he is indeed a champion and a fighter and you will never understand (nor will most of us) how much heart that kid has.

He certainly deserved the win tonight. I would have been angry with the team if they let him down after a performance like that!

Congrats Ozzie and hopefully now that this milestone is achieved you can go on to win many more!