• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:40 AM

He is so strange. Reminds me of the time he insisted the wind helped Datsyuk split the Hawks D.

Funny stuff.

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#2 GSBrooks13

GSBrooks13

1st Line All-Star

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:53 AM

Ha. Awesome video. Loved the end with Jesus. Never could stand Pierre. I was watching the game live and he just kept saying over and over again that there was clearly no contact to the head..

"Push the dirt off your jersey then go for the cup or the trophy or the ring, champion no matter what."

#3 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:02 AM

Pierre for president :cool:

#4 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:04 AM

He is so strange.

agreed.

what the hell was he talking about?
Posted Image

#5 Guest_screwdahawks (Guest)

Guest_screwdahawks (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:05 AM

Pierre at his best would be when he is sitting on the toilet.

#6 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:08 AM

And if he pronounce or says the wrong name he's always like apologizing to the player in the microphone...really awkward

He's got some trademark sayings for sure, but i think it's part of his brand so to speak, he stands out a lot and that is good for business.

#7 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:33 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh0xjmuMUng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6y608d0hg

duuuuuussshhhtttttttnnnnn buuuuufffffllllnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:scared:
Posted Image

#9 Nevermind

Nevermind

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:15 PM

Posted Image

Is that their engagement photo?

I wonder how jealous this makes Gary feel.

#10 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:07 PM

clean hit, shouldn't be a penalty, but pierre is wrong, there was a bit of head contact, but a totally clean hit, i dk why you would ever suspend something like that
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#11 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:11 PM

that rob ray looks like hes about to go McCarty on his ass :thumbup:
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#12 under_par_00

under_par_00

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:06 PM

clean hit, shouldn't be a penalty, but pierre is wrong, there was a bit of head contact, but a totally clean hit, i dk why you would ever suspend something like that

Considering that the IIHF is a lot more strict on these kinds of hits than the NHL, and that Kassian's shoulder made direct contact with the Czech's chin (watch his head whip around before his body is hit), this is definitely not a clean hit. Add to the fact that it could be considered a late hit. The only reason no penalty was called instantly was because none of the refs had seen it (since it was a late hit!).

#13 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:12 PM

Considering that the IIHF is a lot more strict on these kinds of hits than the NHL, and that Kassian's shoulder made direct contact with the Czech's chin (watch his head whip around before his body is hit), this is definitely not a clean hit. Add to the fact that it could be considered a late hit. The only reason no penalty was called instantly was because none of the refs had seen it (since it was a late hit!).

im saying the IIHF rules are wrong, not that it was a bad call
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#14 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:19 PM

2 game suspension for him. Dirty hit. IIHF thought so.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#15 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:26 PM

Dirty hit.

Wrong.

If there was contact, it was because his chinstrap wasn't done up properly. That was a whiplash play more than anything else.

#16 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:28 PM

Wrong.

If there was contact, it was because his chinstrap wasn't done up properly. That was a whiplash play more than anything else.

Ah yes, the Chewbacca Defense
Posted Image
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#17 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:28 PM

2 game suspension for him. Dirty hit. IIHF thought so.

it wasn't dirty at all, hits like that have been in hockey since the dawn of time
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#18 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:32 PM

Lesson number one for all the young ones out there; buckle up your chinstrap all the time.

#19 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:37 PM

it wasn't dirty at all, hits like that have been in hockey since the dawn of time

Instead of getting into a bitchfest about what constitutes dirty and the good ole "back in the day" argument, can you agree the hit was unneeded?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#20 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:48 PM

Posted Image

THAT does NOT make sense...