• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crotty99

Pierre McGuire at his best.

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

And if he pronounce or says the wrong name he's always like apologizing to the player in the microphone...really awkward

He's got some trademark sayings for sure, but i think it's part of his brand so to speak, he stands out a lot and that is good for business.

clean hit, shouldn't be a penalty, but pierre is wrong, there was a bit of head contact, but a totally clean hit, i dk why you would ever suspend something like that

Considering that the IIHF is a lot more strict on these kinds of hits than the NHL, and that Kassian's shoulder made direct contact with the Czech's chin (watch his head whip around before his body is hit), this is definitely not a clean hit. Add to the fact that it could be considered a late hit. The only reason no penalty was called instantly was because none of the refs had seen it (since it was a late hit!).

Considering that the IIHF is a lot more strict on these kinds of hits than the NHL, and that Kassian's shoulder made direct contact with the Czech's chin (watch his head whip around before his body is hit), this is definitely not a clean hit. Add to the fact that it could be considered a late hit. The only reason no penalty was called instantly was because none of the refs had seen it (since it was a late hit!).

im saying the IIHF rules are wrong, not that it was a bad call

it wasn't dirty at all, hits like that have been in hockey since the dawn of time

Instead of getting into a bitchfest about what constitutes dirty and the good ole "back in the day" argument, can you agree the hit was unneeded?

Titanium, you must be near the same age as me because you get all my references, which is helpful for me :lol:

Or it's because I'm a big South Park fan and pretty much know every episode except for seasons 2 and 3 because they just plain sucked.

I completely whiffed on your Star Wars tarp reference apparently.