• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/29 GDT: Red Wings 7 at Stars 3

Rate this topic

Ralph Strangis and Daryl Reaugh -pronounced Ray (known as Ralph and Rayzor)

Ah, Daryl Reaugh I know. Used to be the color commentator for the EA NHL games. There were mixed opinions on him (lots thought he was too over the top and goofy), but I thought he was great. :lol:

I couldn't possibly say it enough times...I LOVE PATRICK EAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is seriously one of the absolute best bargains in hockey and just a classic HOCKEY PLAYER!!!

Please, please, please, Kenny, please make sure Patrick Eaves is a Wing for life!!!

Ah, Daryl Reaugh I know. Used to be the color commentator for the EA NHL games. There were mixed opinions on him (lots thought he was too over the top and goofy), but I thought he was great. :lol:

I like Rayzor... he of the "sweet and succulent" passes, tittilating contests, and buxom rebounds. :D

OK, done with the dishes, win it in the 4rd, Wings.

eaves is a great all around player why is babs so stubborn about moving him up?

So long as we can keep him around (see above and take note of my longing for this...) I think he's more than capable and even likely to be a top 6 guy in the next 2 years. He just keeps getting better and he's got all the tools as well as the work ethic and attitude to keep improving. He was the such a wonderful off-season signing summer before last. Again, one of the best bargains in the league and I hope he's a Wing for life.

So long as we can keep him around (see above and take note of my longing for this...) I think he's more than capable and even likely to be a top 6 guy in the next 2 years. He just keeps getting better and he's got all the tools as well as the work ethic and attitude to keep improving. He was the such a wonderful off-season signing summer before last. Again, one of the best bargains in the league and I hope he's a Wing for life.

He has a big league wrister

glad to see the Wings fighting to get back into it. If they keep cashing in on the power play when that pos Ott goes in the box maybe he'll buy a clue and stop being cheap... Nah there's a better chance of Pierre Maguire dumping Crosby and becoming a Zetterberg fanboy.

On a serious note how is Howard looking? I'm guessing he was hung out to dry on the goals.

Guest Stolberg

Because he's not the worst poster on this site. :)

ah. uhh... um... okay, i got it

:siren: WINGS WON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITH ZETTERBERG ON THE TEAM :siren:

Edited by Stolberg