• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsin4

jerseys at The Joe

Rate this topic

My only problem with the jerseys at the Joe is that the numbers are often different than the on-ice jerseys the players wear. I thought I remembered seeing $190 at a particular stand.

I knew I wasn't the only person to notice that. The jerseys sold at the Joe (and at Hockeytown Authentics, I've noticed) seem to have more rounded edges, instead of the squared & blocked edges of the on-ice jerseys.

I knew I wasn't the only person to notice that. The jerseys sold at the Joe (and at Hockeytown Authentics, I've noticed) seem to have more rounded edges, instead of the squared & blocked edges of the on-ice jerseys.

Yeah, the angles are steeper, so-to-speak. It's most noticeable on the number 5, I think.

64466_405717472394_138356062394_4423698_7289024_n.jpg

Yeah, the angles are steeper, so-to-speak. It's most noticeable on the number 5, I think.

64466_405717472394_138356062394_4423698_7289024_n.jpg

They're also a bit skinnier than the normal numbers too. I see it most prominently in the number 2. Fairly easy to see in the Rafalski jersey in your picture, and the one here...

77552822.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FB6E3E6D3AC22751934C330BD4E6CA5E59EA4E8E725E2BA26D

Don't waste your money. Just buy one online, it'll look better and it'll be cheaper.

pretty s***ty that you cant get a good jersey at the game..must be since they switched jersey style, cause ive bought a few ccm jerseys at the Joe back in the day and they were all fine.

Probably the best price you can get on the 'net: SportsK

I think the problem with the jerseys at the Joe are that they use a smaller number kit to accommodate small jersey sizes. Instead of having two number kits for smaller and larger, they're probably saving money by just putting the smaller one on all jerseys. Pretty sad since they charge top dollar for them.

I think the biggest problem is the differences between the "Premier" (ex-Replica) vs. "Authentic" jerseys. It's pretty rare to see a non-Authentic jersey and doesn't just "look off" in some way. But I agree that the current "Premier" jerseys look REALLY off with their letter/numbering sizes. If it bugs you, by hook or by crook, I'd recommend an "Authentic". If the cost scares you, you can save some $$$ by buying a blank one and using a reputable sports shop to add the customization for you for about $50.

Edited by Gizmo

anybody around the east side should check out harper sport shop on 9 mile and mack in st clair shores. thats where i got mine and they have authentic numbers and lettering. I got a raflaksi one custom made for $165 out the door.

dhgate.com Still haven't received a bad hockey jersey from them. Bought a pretty cheap USA world cup soccer jersey but hockey wise, they've been great. As far as the Reebok jerseys go, I'd take a CCM over Reebok anyday. I do like the fit of the Reebok a little more because I'm a smaller guy, but the quality of the CCMs seem so much better comparing my CCM to my buddy's non-chinese website Reebok.