• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ACallToArms

The Goal Light

Rate this topic

http://thegoallight.com/contents/en-us/d4.html

Saw this commercial during last nights game. Would anyone buy this? I originally thought it was pretty cool, but when I went to the website it just has one generic goal horn sound, not customized to your team. I think I'd definitely drop some money on one if it had the authentic Red Wings goal horn sound.

Oh jeeze, you have too much time on your hands.

Goal light is a goal light. If you want a redwings goal light, perhaps you should invent and market it, and make some money off it.

That company is just trying to produce a goal light for hockey fans. A general goal light. Nothing on that site implies it is "Detroit" friendly.

Give me a break dudes. It's a goal light.

Goal light is a goal light. If you want a redwings goal light, perhaps you should invent and market it, and make some money off it.

That company is just trying to produce a goal light for hockey fans. A general goal light. Nothing on that site implies it is "Detroit" friendly.

Yeah, and you obviously have so much time on your hands you feel the need to put down my post, and not add anything insightful to the conversation.

I saw this product, thought it was sort of neat, and wanted to see how everyone else felt about it. No need to be so negative. Perhaps the owner of the company will read these forums and discover he could make oodles of cash by customizing the goal horn for each team.

Can you clarify that again for all of us, did you mention it was jut a goal light?

those sportsmanship commercials are the worst lol. "I touched the ball before it went out coach" I know it has nothing to do with this thread or anything just thought that that commercial was silly business.

haha i agree. i just saw a new one with some skater goth kid who gives a lady her purse. at the end, some cops give him a doughnut as a reward. these commercials would never happen in real life

haha i agree. i just saw a new one with some skater goth kid who gives a lady her purse. at the end, some cops give him a doughnut as a reward. these commercials would never happen in real life

Thank Jesus you were not watching Southpark last night on Comedy Central, every advertisement or every other one for over an hour was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1auZTcYi6w

My buddy actually bought this for my son. I live in NW Indiana surrounded by hawks. Steve Dahl a local radio host in Chicago is promoting it on his web site.

It is actually pretty cool and loud. We just re-did my sons room all Red Wings and when my buddy saw this, he got it for my son for his room. My son, 10, now brings it out every time we are watching the Wings and sounds the horn and has a blast. He is excited to use when the playoffs come around.

Also I am taking him to his first game in Detroit on the 22nd when the BH's visit Hockeytown. This will be his first game at the Joe. His only experience with Red Wings (besides TV) is at the UC when we go to RW games in Chicago. He is upset the Dats is out and hope he will be playing on the 22nd (doubtful).

Anyways it is a pretty cool product and worth $40 IMHO.

Well can't knock the guy for post fapping. biggrin.gif

But really, I would not buy this and just make my own.

Thank Jesus you were not watching Southpark last night on Comedy Central, every advertisement or every other one for over an hour was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1auZTcYi6w

I love it when these pseudo-science commercials have "scientists" standing around in white lab coats, complete with erlenmeyer flasks filled with neon colored liquids. All they need is the dry ice to complete the mad science lab effect. The extenze commercials are the worst offenders. "ITS REAL SCIENCE!!!" :lol:

Doing 1 better.

I am in the process of securing a Leslie s5 Horn from an old Locomotive.

Is this the horn the Wings use for their goal horn? The video doesn't sound like it, but it could just be the low quality sound.

I wish you luck in finding your horn sir!

I made one of those YEARS AGO.... I went to Spencer Gifts and got a $10.00 flasher light ( it comes with red and blue lenses) and then to Lowe's

for a remote light switch. that was another $10-$15.00 or so. And it looks awesome as hell. Its a real flasher light not a LED one.

as far as the Horn sound.. I found it online and have it (The JLA) if I wanted to get all into it I could have it go off at the touch of a button as well... Might do it for the playoffs this year actually

as far as the Horn sound.. I found it online and have it (The JLA) if I wanted to get all into it I could have it go off at the touch of a button as well... Might do it for the playoffs this year actually

Is it in mp3 form? Post that sucker!

having a goal light in your home insures a drop in the likelyhood of your getting laid.

:siren::thumbdown:

Or increase your chances if your girl is a hockey fan. Think of the creative uses of the goal light in the bedroom... :thumbup::siren:

Edited by ACallToArms

I thought this thread would be about the goal light last night in Edmonton.

That guy was a little too eager. :D Or it may be a malfunction from the 80's, when it went off all the time.

Right? I was multitasking but still managed to catch two separate occasions where the light came on and the spotlights lit up the crease. What happens of Ozzie gets distracted by the premature celebration and lets a rebound in?