• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ACallToArms

The Goal Light

Rate this topic

Right? I was multitasking but still managed to catch two separate occasions where the light came on and the spotlights lit up the crease. What happens of Ozzie gets distracted by the premature celebration and lets a rebound in?

I joked last night that it may have been done on purpose.

Or how about a black spotlight which blends in with the color of the puck? :hehe:

Edited by GMRwings1983

I thought this thread would be about the goal light last night in Edmonton.

That guy was a little too eager. :D Or it may be a malfunction from the 80's, when it went off all the time.

You mean the spot light blinding Ozzie half the night? Especially that puck that went behind him and got tapped out. Lets blind the goalie when he's looking for the puck...

Is this the horn the Wings use for their goal horn? The video doesn't sound like it, but it could just be the low quality sound.

I wish you luck in finding your horn sir!

No it is not, it's more similar to the horn the Quad City Mallards used at the Mark when I was growing up. that, and nothing says SCOOOOOORE! like 5 bells of 85 PSI air pressure at 147 dB.

Already found it. A good friend of mine from HS works at National Railway Equipment in Silvis, IL. 1 Horn = scrap weight = $200.