• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Joey v3.4

Who do you like?

Rate this topic

Who do you like?

On this roster, post two comments about every single player. Post more than one if you like. Positive, Negative. Praise, or demons in the closet. Whatever it be.

Zetterberg

Datsyuk

Lidstrom

Cleary

Franzen

Bertuzzi

Rafalski

Filppula

Kronwall

Holmstrom

Eaves

Stuart

Hudler

Helm

Ericsson

Abdelkader

Modano

Salei

Miller

Draper

Normally I would start a thread like this by posting my own opinions, but honestly I'm so high that correctly spelling all their names was complex. I will respond later.

Basically........two comments about each player. Preferable, one positive, one negative, but for freedom of speech reasons, two negatives, and two positives is also acceptable. I guess run on sentences could be allowed, as well :)

Zetterberg - i want to bang his wife. enter zone, spin left.

Datsyuk - what did he just do? weird looking dude.

Lidstrom - One of the best defensemen ever. its a shame he'll have to retire

Cleary - Superior hustle, always tries. Gets hurt.

Franzen - Playoff beast. always looks like he's about to barf.

Bertuzzi - Didnt like the moore incident. I believe it has changed his life.

Rafalski - Sometimes great. Sometimes horrible.

Filppula - Good vision, great defense. Spends more time laying on the ice than skating (poor skater?)

Kronwall - Great hitter, can put the puck in the net. Sometimes looks lost

Holmstrom - Gets the s*** kicked out of him. Looks like a mouse

Eaves - Great grinder, scores goals. Doesnt score enough (not on a scoring line)

Stuart - Either has a great game or terrible game. no middle ground

Hudler - Playmaker. very weak in the corners.

Helm - Fast. Hustle. Terrible shot.

Ericsson - Playoffs 08 ericsson, or season 09 ericsson?

Abdelkader - Ball of energy. would like to see him score more

Modano - Floats around, doesnt work hard. Got injured as he was starting to get around more

Salei - Not bad. not great.

Miller - Works hard. sometimes invisible.

Draper - Quick, hustler, gets dirty. he's old.

Edited by nate94gt

Zetterberg - Not Filppula

Datsyuk - Not Filppula

Lidstrom - Not Filppula

Cleary - Not Filppula

Franzen - Not Filppula

Bertuzzi - Not Filppula

Rafalski - Not Filppula

Kronwall - Not Filppula

Holmstrom - Not Filppula

Eaves - Not Filppula

Stuart - Not Filppula

Hudler - Not Filppula

Helm - Not Filppula

Ericsson - Not Filppula

Abdelkader - Not Filppula

Modano - Not Filppula

Salei - Not Filppula

Miller - Not Filppula

Draper - Not Filppula

Filppula - Filppula!

Guest mindfly

I'll go with negatives and positives on every player.

Zetterberg: Sometimes invisible, Can shutdown Crosby like few others, Great in the post-season and when it matters.

Datsyuk: Needs to shoot more, one of the best in the game.

Lidstrom: Wish he could be more aggresive in some situations, awesome powerplay quarterback and accuracy.

Cleary: Injury prone, great player to have on the team, does the dirty work

Franzen: Injury prone, floats a little too often, needs to shoot more, Great shot and a difference maker when he wants to be

Bertuzzi: Needs to shoot the puck, stop with lazy penalties, goes cold for a long streak, Great hands, good in cycles and hard to take the puck from

Rafalski: Prone to turnovers and weak defensively at times, Great outlet pass, important on the team with the right handed shot

Filppula: Needs to improve his shot, like A LOT, pass too much, too soft, Great defensively, Skating is top notch.

Kronwall: Needs to be more physical, Injury Prone, Great skater, awesome on the powerplay, great outlet pass.

Holmstrom: Bad bad skater, horrible stick-handling, injury prone, Great work ethic and dedication to the game.

Eaves: Although he's been hot I think he can be even better offensively, Great Pk'er, great shot, good work ethic

Stuart: Must be better in his own zone in many games, important to the team with his physical play and more or less the only shotblocking D on the squad

Hudler: Inconsistent, floats too much, soft, and very slow skater, Good on the powereplay, usually a good passer.

Helm: Needs to improve his scoring and faceoff ability, Best skater on the team, one of the best skaters in the league, great pk'er and brings it every night

Ericsson: More offense from him would be nice, too many turnovers and dumb plays, decent penalty killer and plays with his body more this season

Abdelkader: Needs to improve faceoffs, more offense from this guy, very good defensively, leads the team in hits - very important.

Modano: N/A

Salei: Takes too many lazy penalties, bad descisions at times, Still an upgrade over lilja and can play big minutes

Miller: Needs to improve on everything, basically the worst player on the team, He's a very good Pk'er though.

Draper: Should retire really, doesn't hav much left in the tank, good leader, good work ethic.

Edited by mindfly

Zetterberg - Not Filppula

Datsyuk - Not Filppula

Lidstrom - Not Filppula

Cleary - Not Filppula

Franzen - Not Filppula

Bertuzzi - Not Filppula

Rafalski - Not Filppula

Kronwall - Not Filppula

Holmstrom - Not Filppula

Eaves - Not Filppula

Stuart - Not Filppula

Hudler - Not Filppula

Helm - Not Filppula

Ericsson - Not Filppula

Abdelkader - Not Filppula

Modano - Not Filppula

Salei - Not Filppula

Miller - Not Filppula

Draper - Not Filppula

Filppula - Filppula!

I see this thread is going to be very balanced.....

Nick Lidstrom - I don't think you could say a bad thing about him. If you do, you are a fan of another team, and you're jealous as all hell. Tough s*** for you.

Justin Abdelkader - I like this kid. He stood next to us at camp and talked to us a good 10-15 minutes before the media knew he was there. He does need to learn the fight bit a little more, but I give him brownie points for good intention.

Dan Cleary - Blue collar. But he seems a little standoffish sometimes when it comes to signing autographs.

Pavel Datsyuk - He is indescribable. No words can come close. What a joy to watch him, and even more to be around him. :wub:

Patrick Eaves - We share the same birthday. And I love his dog, Reuben.

Drew Miller - Hard working. Used to play for Anaheim, which could have turned me off. But he got better.

Brad Stuart - One tough cookie. But he has to watch where and when he shoots the puck, so he doesn't take out teammates.

Ruslan Salei - I know nothing much about the guy. But he is not Andreas Lilja in the shot blocking department.

Jiri Hudler - When he's good he's very good, but when he's not he's awful.

Brian Rafalski - Good but vulnerable to injury.

Chris Osgood - Another one like Jiri.

Kris Draper - Eternal, but showing his age.

Jim Howard - The kid has talent, I'll give him that. But does he have the longevity?

Henrik Zetterberg - Charismatic, maybe. Future captain? Jury is out on that.

Darren Helm - Speedy little snot. Still has lots to learn.

Todd Bertuzzi - Another one that is a blue collar sort. But do something about that front tooth, will ya?

Valtteri Filppula - Another one like Jiri. He needs to be daring and shoot for the moon.

Jonathan Ericsson - He's built but he really needs to learn how to use it.

Niklas Kronwall - A tough cookie. Injury prone, but hopefully getting better at avoiding them.

Mike Modano - If he comes back and contributes I'll be happy. If not, man, we'll have another Derian Hatcher on our hands.

Johan Franzen - I like the guy, but he really needs to learn to avoid injuries.

Tomas Holmstrom - Ah, Homer...what can we say? A warrior. He'll be hard to replace.

Zetterberg: + Owns Crosby; - Can grow a much sweeter beard than me

Datsyuk: + James Brown ringtone; - No dangle dangle for another month

Lidstrom: + He has four sons; - Does perfection have a flaw?

Cleary: + Relentless worker; - Bad at avoiding teammates' slapshots

Franzen: + April through June; - Game 5 giveaway in the 2008 Final

Bertuzzi: + Doesn't need to floss; - Blind passes in the neutral zone

Rafalski: + Team USA; - His turnovers wake my neighbors

Filppula: + He has potential; - We've heard that for three years

Kronwall: + Marty Havlat; - Apparently Teemu Selanne

Holmstrom: + Unreal hand-eye coordination; - The English language

Eaves: + The goal smile; - I'm not raining on his parade

Stuart: + So incredibly reliable; - Not so good Game 7 in the 2009 Final

Hudler: + The past two games; - The season started in October

Helm: + Speed; - Cement hands

Ericsson: + 2009 playoffs; - Everything since

Abdelkader: + Willing to fight; - Probably shouldn't be

Modano: + Willa Ford; - March is a long way off

Salei: + Not a whole lot; - Not a whole lot

Miller: + Great on the PK; - He's not Ryan

Draper: + The Grind Line; - That was a decade ago

Edited by GoWings1905

Zetterberg - Slowed down a bit, but I still like his clutchiness in the playoffs

Datsyuk - *spotlight from the heavens comes on, choir of angels sings*

Lidstrom - Sucks. Psh, come on, like I'm going to trash talk Lids

Cleary - I'm going to nickname him Murphy. Just when things are going awesome, disaster strikes.

Franzen - Can he have one of his insane streaks pretty soon? I guess I should specify insane scoring streaks, 'cause honestly, he looks like one of those quiet guys who is secretly about 2 seconds away from snapping but you just can't tell.

Bertuzzi - Bertuzzi, on the other hand, we know is about 2 seconds away from snapping. Speaking of snapping, right now he needs to snap out of those bad habits from last season that I thought he was over.

Rafalski - I like him, but maybe not for $6 mil. Better than most of our D, anyway

Filppula - Arrrrgh!!! Him and Helm drive me nuts. I know they have it in them, but it just won't happen for them!

Kronwall - I like his glasses. I can't make a fair judgment on him right now because I'm still too jazzed about his rad goal the other night.

Holmstrom - Chip (see Modano for further information). Don't know how anybody takes that much abuse. He's my hero because he's a slow skater (I, too, am rather slow), but still gits 'er done.

Eaves - Again, wrong time to ask....no way am I going to say anything negative right after his hat trick. Unlike Kronwall, however, there's nothing really lurking at the back of my mind that I would say under normal circumstances.

Stuart - Stuie's my whipping boy. Sorry Stuie. Needs to be better around the net, I think (our net, I mean).

Hudler - My god he's short! Seriously, I never really realized just how much under I saw them play the Ducks on the 3rd. Don't know if his goals are just luck or improvement, but I think he's standing up for himself more and doesn't get pushed down as easily.

Helm - I love this guy. I just wish he could shoot the puck at the net. He does all this crazy dangle stuff on the PK, but all that disappears when he actually has to take a shot at the net.

Ericsson - Whipping boy no. 2, but he seems to fade into the background more than Stuart. Seems like he either has a good night or an awful night.

Abdelkader - Love the physicality (and he's a good hitter, too, harrr). Like everybody's said, I think he has it in him to score more (I won't make a joke with that one...you're welcome).

Modano - Dale (see Holmstrom for further info). Hope he's ready to go in March...I'm worried that he'll go back to looking lost when he comes back. Really wished this would've worked out better

Salei - Not bad. Takes a lot of penalties, but on the other hand, it's nice to have someone on the team who plays physical.

Miller - Good PK, but everything else, meh. He doesn't really do anything to make me mad, unlike certain people on our D, but he's just kind of there.

Draper - Right now, I think he's providing some important stability for a team that's kind of wonky because of injuries. He just has that confidence that says, "Don't worry, I've done this sh!t before," which makes everybody else able to just get to work.

Osgood - Hard to judge from the amount of games he's played this year, but I'm glad he's around to mentor Howie. Couldn't ask for a nicer, funnier, and above all experienced guy to help you down the right path.

Howard - Nicest guy ever (I met him in July). Rather easy on the eyes, too. Anyway, if this is a sophomore slump, it's not too horribly bad. He could definitely step it up a little, especially when we're struggling offensively, but I'm not in panic mode yet. I think he will improve.

Edit: grammar, forgot the Modano part of Chip & Dale, and needed to add the goalies. Oops.

Edited by MulesWillFly93

Zetterberg - Playoff MVP, superior beard / With his skills should be more dominant

Datsyuk - So slick he's become an adjective / Too slick, sometimes he slips on himself

Lidstrom - The Perfect Human / Unfortunately, he is human

Cleary - Hustle and hard work / Too fragile

Franzen - Could be a 50+ scorer / Isn't

Bertuzzi - Seems like a funny guy / Two hands Bert (Plus, he looks like my alcoholic brother-in-law, so I want to set him on fire.)

Rafalski - Offense / Defense

Filppula - Flashes of brilliance / Immediately followed by low simmering flames of mediocrity (Plus, shoot the damn puck)

Kronwall - World-class all-around game / Headhunter who takes shifts off

Holmstrom - Best of his generation in his role / Very limited role

Eaves - Hustle and hard work, and a nice shot / Hit more and get a haircut

Stuart - Much better than he gets credit for / Because of his uncanny knack for having his mistakes turn in to goals against

Hudler - 2008-09 (Plus, funny litte guy, probably great at parties or as a pet) / 2010-11

Helm - Speed / Nothing but

Ericsson - This year / Last year

Abdelkader - Hard work and hustle, and hitting / Eventually he'll need a raise

Modano - I used to skate at the rink now named after him / Cameo in the Mighty Ducks movie

Salei - His nickname is Rusty, makes me think old-fashioned small-town friendly, like he'd let me shoot his BB gun / Probably wouldn't

Miller - Haven't really noticed him this season (That's both good and bad)

Draper - Memories (Plus, he's not as bad now as most think) / Soon to be only a memory

Howard - Last season set the bar pretty high, no real sophomore slump / Probably too high, kind of seems like a sophomore slump

Osgood - HHOF, definitely / Rafters, no

I'm gonna take a different approach on whether or not I particularly like them as Red Wings. Pro means I do. Neutral means that I don't particularly like them; if they're here, then cool, hope they contribute but if they're not here then that's cool too. Against means... well, let me just say, as an example, Brett Lebda and Jason Williams.

Zetterberg - Pro (My favorite since his rookie season)

Datsyuk - Pro

Lidstrom - Pro

Cleary - Pro

Franzen - Pro

Bertuzzi - Pro

Rafalski - Pro

Filppula - Pro

Kronwall - Pro

Holmstrom - Pro

Eaves - Pro

Stuart - Pro

Hudler - Neutral

Helm - Enh... Neutral. Close one though.

Ericsson - Neutral

Abdelkader - Neutral

Modano - Neutral

Salei - Pro

Miller - Neutral

Draper - Neutral

Osgood - Neutral

Howard - Neutral

I sort of went away from the requested format a little. Oh well.

Zetterberg: Hell of a beard. Hell of a hockey player.

Datsyuk - Mindblowing. Sometimes I'll be watching him and think "how does this guy even exist?".

Lidstrom - Same as above + total legend status. Also, seems quite intelligent and nice.

Cleary - Scrappy! So freaking talented. Unfortunately, seems to be super injury prone.

Franzen - Capable of being at the very top of the league in scoring, I think. Needs to step it up. Great in the playoffs.

Bertuzzi - Bert's the man, though sometimes I feel like he holds back. Also, we shop at the same grocery store.

Rafalski - It's very possibly that he legitimately dislikes my sister, which I find hilarious. If someone asks me to tell the story, I will. Another excellent player who could afford to step it up a bit.

Filppula - So pretty. Should really try this neat thing called "shooting" that I've heard some NHL'ers do from time to time.

Kronwall - I may or may not have a huge ridiculous crush on him. That aside, these days he's our second best d man, after Lids. And that's saying something.

Holmstrom - Total badass. Every child, upon being asked what they want to be when they grow up should say "Tomas Holmstrom".

Eaves - Really impressing the hell out of me. Also indirectly provided me (and Larry Murphy) with tasty curly fries today.

Stuart - Love him. I think he's fantastic and really underrated.

Hudler - lol

Helm - He needs to grow some hands. Other than that, he's great. Reminds me so much of Drapes, on the ice and off.

Ericsson - Not impressed. Hopefully he'll get better as time goes on.

Abdelkader - I like that he's an eager fighter, even though he's piss poor at it. Tons of offensive potential, little of it yet realized.

Modano - Hard to say, yet. I hope that when he comes back, he does amazing things.

Salei - Oh, you mean that guy in the penalty box?

Miller - I really like his hair. Seems like a hard worker, but doesn't really do much. Meh.

Draper - What a guy. He's still alright at his little niche things on the ice, but I think most of his value these days is in the dressing room.

Osgood - In 2008, at the parade/rally, after all the other players had left, Ozzie stayed out there for at least another 2 hours to make sure he signed something for EVERYONE who wanted it. A hell of a human being. A future hall of famer (haters gonna hate). Probably done soon.

Howard - I feel confident that he will be great one day. He isn't yet.

Edited by megaelixir

I sort of went away from the requested format a little. Oh well.

Zetterberg: Hell of a beard. Hell of a hockey player.

Datsyuk - Mindblowing. Sometimes I'll be watching him and think "how does this guy even exist?".

Lidstrom - Same as above + total legend status. Also, seems quite intelligent and nice.

Cleary - Scrappy! So freaking talented. Unfortunately, seems to be super injury prone.

Franzen - Capable of being at the very top of the league in scoring, I think. Needs to step it up. Great in the playoffs.

Bertuzzi - Bert's the man, though sometimes I feel like he holds back. Also, we shop at the same grocery store.

Rafalski - It's very possibly that he legitimately dislikes my sister, which I find hilarious. If someone asks me to tell the story, I will. Another excellent player who could afford to step it up a bit.

Filppula - So pretty. Should really try this neat thing called "shooting" that I've heard some NHL'ers do from time to time.

Kronwall - I may or may not have a huge ridiculous crush on him. That aside, these days he's our second best d man, after Lids. And that's saying something.

Holmstrom - Total badass. Every child, upon being asked what they want to be when they grow up should say "Tomas Holmstrom".

Eaves - Really impressing the hell out of me. Also indirectly provided me (and Larry Murphy) with tasty curly fries today.

Stuart - Love him. I think he's fantastic and really underrated.

Hudler - lol

Helm - He needs to grow some hands. Other than that, he's great. Reminds me so much of Drapes, on the ice and off.

Ericsson - Not impressed. Hopefully he'll get better as time goes on.

Abdelkader - I like that he's an eager fighter, even though he's piss poor at it. Tons of offensive potential, little of it yet realized.

Modano - Hard to say, yet. I hope that when he comes back, he does amazing things.

Salei - Oh, you mean that guy in the penalty box?

Miller - I really like his hair. Seems like a hard worker, but doesn't really do much. Meh.

Draper - What a guy. He's still alright at his little niche things on the ice, but I think most of his value these days is in the dressing room.

Osgood - In 2008, at the parade/rally, after all the other players had left, Ozzie stayed out there for at least another 2 hours to make sure he signed something for EVERYONE who wanted it. A hell of a human being. A future hall of famer (haters gonna hate). Probably done soon.

Howard - I feel confident that he will be great one day. He isn't yet.

Story time...

Story time...

Ahaha...alright!

So, my sister's a manager at the Allen Park Starbucks, and Rafalski used to come in there all the time. Like, at least once a week. He signed a grande cup for her cup collection (you wouldn't believe the ridiculous amount of celebrities, local celebrities, and athletes who come into that freaking Starbucks, but that's another story) and would always tip really well.

Well, he came in like the day after the Wings were eliminated by the Sharks in round 2 last year. And for some reason, this is the day my sister decided to get diarrhea of the mouth. She said to him (and this isn't verbatim, because I wasn't there, but from what her coworkers have told me, this is how it went) "Oh wow hey what a bummer about last night, I bet you're pretty sad about it. I mean, you scored a goal and all and you guys still got eliminated! That must totally suck. You must feel so awful right now."

He never returned.

Haha, she says that she just wanted to extend her sympathy, but she was nervous talking to him and so just sort of blurted stuff out. To be fair, he might have just coincidentally found another Starbucks, or switched to Biggby, or stopped drinking coffee. Still, it's especially funny to watch games with her, and give her s*** whenever Rafs is on the screen.

Zetterberg: +knows how to beard up like a real man -bad back might take years off his career

Datsyuk: +Datsyukian dekes -stated he wants to play his last year or so back home

Lidstrom: +best defenseman of his generation if not all time -has to retire some day

Cleary: +one of if not the hardest workers on the team -can he ever get through a full season healthy?

Franzen: +a playoff beast -seems to get injured in a stiff wind

Bertuzzi: +has paid his dues & is now more comfortable in his own skin in Detroit -he will no longer be the beast he was after the Moore incident

Rafalski: +great right-handed shot at the point on the PP -I'll be as bald as him soon watching him get man-handled in his own zone

Filppula: +sound defensively & can step up offensively in the playoffs -needs to learn the same lesson Datsyuk did in shooting the puck more often

Kronwall: +KRONWALLED!!! -how can someone who hits that hard be so fragile too?

Holmstrom: +the best ever at a very specialized skill set: Swenglish -It's so specialized that nobody else speaks it

Eaves: +the true "Happy" on the team -could probably be more than just a grinder if given the chance

Stuart: +one of the few shot blockers on the team -has an annoying tendency of trying to teach teammates on how to block his own shots during games

Hudler: +always "Happy" -really has no reason to be given his play this year

Helm: +speed kills -his shot could kill spectators too given how badly he usually misses the net

Ericsson: +playing much better this season -still needs to figure out how to hit someone

Abdelkader: +willing to drop the gloves -has a long way to go in figuring out what to do once he drops them

Modano: +greatest American forward if not player ever -Does he really still have the fire to play?

Salei: +good, cheap upgrade from Lilja -is being compared to Lilja a good thing?

Miller: +Seems to have found his niche with the Wings -Odds are he's gone at the end of the year

Draper: +Winner of the Chuck Norris look-a-like contest every April-June -Could the Wings have been better off with Ritola in his spot?

Modano - I used to skate at the rink now named after him / Cameo in the Mighty Ducks movie

Oh man, that would go in the positive column if it were me! I love that movie...I have no shame. I LOLed at your description of Hudler, though...Someone comes over to your house: "Oh, that's just Happy - we usually keep him in the garage."

Zetterberg - great playoff performer. Often disappears for stretches in the regular season.

Datsyuk - Best two way forward in hockey. Still needs to shoot more.

Lidstrom - Best defenseman in the game today. Has a worse plus/minus than Dustin Byfuglien.

Cleary - Does it all for this team on both sides of the ice. Got beat up by Chris Pronger.

Franzen - Awesome sniper who's clutch in big moments. Is one of the biggest ******* in the league.

Bertuzzi - Looks like he's big and mean. No longer plays big or mean.

Rafalski - Great puck moving defenseman. Often moves the puck to the wrong team.

Filppula - Nice hair and isn't bad looking. Overrated by 95% of LGW.

Kronwall - Good skater and puck handler. Doesn't lay big hits anymore. Also looks slightly effeminate.

Holmstrom - No one screens the goalie better. Is totally useless when not screening the goalie.

Eaves - Gave GMR a hard-on with his play in the last game. Unlikely to get more icetime from Babcock.

Stuart - Great hitter. Afraid to fight despite being 6'2 and from Western Canada.

Hudler - Has a way with the ladies. Has played so poorly that even Crymson hates him.

Helm - Very fast and hard working. Makes Draper's hands look like Mario Lemieux's.

Ericsson - Has improved his play and is a willing fighter. Needs to add about 20 pounds.

Abdelkader - Loves to hit and can drop the gloves. Sucks at fighting.

Modano - Had a 96 overall in my NHL 2000 game. Would be lucky to be rated 80 in this year's game.

Salei - Has played somewhat decent this season. Takes a penalty in every game.

Miller - Looks cool with grey hair despite being around 30. Has been totally invisible this season.

Draper - Has been a Wing since I was in elementary school. Is the unofficial mascot for the team.

Osgood - Has put together a really good career. Has a bigger 5-hole than Jenna Jameson.

Howard - Solid young goalie and the future in net. Is not as good as Carey Price.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest mindfly

Zetterberg - great playoff performer. Often disappears for stretches in the regular season.

Datsyuk - Best two way forward in hockey. Still needs to shoot more.

Lidstrom - Best defenseman in the game today. Has a worse plus/minus than Dustin Byfuglien.

Cleary - Does it all for this team on both sides of the ice. Got beat up by Chris Pronger.

Franzen - Awesome sniper who's clutch in big moments. Is one of the biggest ******* in the league.

Bertuzzi - Looks like he's big and mean. No longer plays big or mean.

Rafalski - Great puck moving defenseman. Often moves the puck to the wrong team.

Filppula - Nice hair and isn't bad looking. Overrated by 95% of LGW.

Kronwall - Good skater and puck handler. Doesn't lay big hits anymore. Also looks slightly effeminate.

Holmstrom - No one screens the goalie better. Is totally useless when not screening the goalie.

Eaves - Gave GMR a hard-on with his play in the last game. Unlikely to get more icetime from Babcock.

Stuart - Great hitter. Afraid to fight despite being 6'2 and from Western Canada.

Hudler - Has a way with the ladies. Has played so poorly that even Crymson hates him.

Helm - Very fast and hard working. Makes Draper's hands look like Mario Lemieux's.

Ericsson - Has improved his play and is a willing fighter. Needs to add about 20 pounds.

Abdelkader - Loves to hit and can drop the gloves. Sucks at fighting.

Modano - Had a 96 overall in my NHL 2000 game. Would be lucky to be rated 80 in this year's game.

Salei - Has played somewhat decent this season. Takes a penalty in every game.

Miller - Looks cool with grey hair despite being around 30. Has been totally invisible this season.

Draper - Has been a Wing since I was in elementary school. Is the unofficial mascot for the team.

Osgood - Has put together a really good career. Has a bigger 5-hole than Jenna Jameson.

Howard - Solid young goalie and the future in net. Is not as good as Carey Price.

Cheers GMR, we think alike :clap:

Zetterberg- Lets me down then just when I want to skull$%&* him he makes me bow to his greatness!

Datsyuk- Holly GEESH Batman WTF did he just do and why does his head look like a guitar pic?!?!?

Lidstrom- That dude is one perfect hockey player and I'm not buying that he isn't America from some small midwest town.

Cleary- Thanks for not making me hate you- Roseashea sucks!

Franzen- see Zetterberg

Bertuzzi -Hello I'm Todd one Freaking hand on my stick Bertuzzi- now get the $%&* out of my way Dbag!

Rafalski- How the hell is he so good when he sucks so bad!?!?!?! He is the enigma and oxymoron of hockey.

Filppula- Under rated. Yet over payed??? Is that possible???

Kronwall- See Rafalski

Holmstrom- Swedish Meatball- Dude looks just like my Brother in law.

Eaves- That's one Super cool cat. Freaky eyes.

Stuart -How in the heck did he get that much ice time- I don't remember seeing him except for that hit against him after he hit that one guy.

Hudler- %$&^%&% *&$&Y#^$#& Used to love you- what the ^$%&$ happened to you you leetle sheet!

Helm- He's sucha nicea boy. Dude lovin the work ethic. Chuck Norris is afraid of Darrin Helm!

Ericsson- Nice season Big E! European not Canadian- WOW!

Abdelkader- step away from the coke! Sesame Street songs!

Modano- Dude- dresses like a premadona. Disco Fever!

Salei- Really- no other number was available?!? So glad to have your services- WIlly Mitchell Who! I still want Willie Mitchell!

Miller-Stop biting your finger nails! (nervous wreck looking with grey hair)

Draper- Just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in!

Osgood- You were my god- now I'm sorta pissed at you but don't know why- yet still think you should be our starter.

Edited by Lord Stanely