• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

8-5-2 in december

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Are you pleased with the results this months? what game pissed you off the most? What game are you most happy with?

8-5-2, if they play like they can it can become 9-5-2, a pretty good record but of course could be better, what do you think?

Edited by mindfly

Are you pleased with the results this months? what game pissed you off the most? What game are you most happy with?

8-5-2, if they play like they can it can become 9-5-2, a pretty good record but of course could be better, what do you think?

Are you pleased with the results of this month? What game upset you the most? What game are you happy with the most?

If they play to their full potential, a 9-5-2 record is feasible. Not too shabby, but of course it could be far better.

What do you think?

A brutal month, and there was a two week stretch or so where the wheels seemed to be coming off, but they've gotten things under control. As long as they don't let the Islanders surprise them I'll call December a "holding pattern." Even with a mediocre record, they are still essentially first in the league, they held off the competition, though they lost some ground.

Guest mindfly

The islanders won 6-0 in their barn last season, and 2-0 at JLA the previous year, they are 3-0-1 the last 4 meetings against the wings, and they are 5-1-1 in their last 7 games overall, including a shootout win against penguins... so i guess we meet them at the worst time possible... and wings coming off a hard fought troadtrip, they always seem to underachieve on the first game back.. still gotta find a way to WIN.

Edited by mindfly

I'm absolutely okay with this month, some downfall of games, especially the chicago one but its okay. I came into this month saying atleast .500 would be fine to get away with. 8-5-2 isnt bad considering the back to back games plus the late injury train that decided to roll through.

Given the rough nature of their schedule and all the injuries they were hit with, I think it's a decent record to have. Worst game of the month in my opinion was the 5-0 loss to Los Angeles. They peppered Quick but just could buy a goal. By far my favorite game was against Vancouver. I know we won, but I just thought the game overall was awesome.

Overall, just looking forward to a month with a lighter schedule for the sake of that good old wins column ;)

They went .500 for a while, which means it's a normal hockey season, so I wasn't too phased by that. Plus, it's the Wings, so they're obviously going to cruise into the playoffs like they have every other year of my life, making it doubly pointless for me to worry about it.

All of the injuries bother me a bit though, but just as Pav and Dano go down (and Eaves for having the audacity to play well in their absence) they start to go on a winning streak, so I can't even gripe about that.