• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Eaves day-to-day with "Upper Body Injury"

Rate this topic

Have you seen the current standings?

Vancouver has 2 games in hand and are only 3 points back... Not to mention the rest of the pack, we only have a few game lead on everyone. Things can be flipped very easily

A healthy team is much more viable than injuries, even if they are nagging short term or crucial long term.

9 point cushion on St. Louis for the division lead... we'll make the playoffs and when we're healthy we can take any team.

This will be the first time ever seeing Tatar for me, I guess this probably indicates that Mursak and Tartar will be the first prospects to make the leap to the NHL in the next year or two, eh?

Mursak and Emmerton are the two I keep hearing the most. Call up doesn't necessarily mean future spot in lineup. Could be hottest guy in GR or someone they want to take a long look at.

Edited by CenterIce

Guest mindfly

They're 5-2 in their last 7, they are playing good hockey lately. They just beat the Pens the other night as well.

5-1-1 even

A. Messed up his back carrying too many curly fries?

B. Wrenched his shoulders after Larry Murphy grabbed his curly fries out of his hand?

paraphrased-Quote from the game:

So Murphy what's better the curly fires or the $1 hotdogs?

Murphy: (Rather excitedly) Oh, Boy! Those curly fries sure are nice, but not much beats those dollar dogs!

Anyone else hear him say something to that affect?

Guest Heaten

It would if the Wings would show up. Because it's new years I feel like they'll be thinking about everything else but hockey.

Exactly what Babcock said during his last post-game interview "first home game back from the road trip is always the hardest" + plus being new years eve. I don't expect a win tonight.