• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/31 GDT: Islanders 4 at Red Wings 3 OT)

Rate this topic

God, you men and your remote controls. My dad is the same way -- touch the remote while he's watching something and he'll glare at you.

I always configure things all ridiculously specific because I'm an insane techie with a touch of OCD...but to her credit, she's usually pretty good with it all. :D

Well, at least we're playing in the Isles' zone...that's something. And dare I say it...Salei has actually looked okay this game.

DAMMIT ZETTERBERG'S STICK! :P

Wow, read that quickly the first time and thought you said you ran up the stairs and f^cked your wife on the TV. I was going to commend your speed and your wife's compliance but question your sense of propriety and treatment of expensive electronic equipment exclamation.gif

I lol'd for real. :lol:

We really need to get to Rolie more in the next couple minutes. This PP could help with that. If we could do anything with it. Our PP is supposed to be good, dammit.

Our hockey sticks break more than the baseball bats that come into contact with Mariano Rivera's cutter. What's up with that? Are they using sticks made out of that wood stuntmen use to smash chairs over someone's head or something?

BTW, I saw this link --> http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2469/1/ and had to share it. It's the drunkest cities in the US, and Fargo, ND is #2. I bet 55fan is proud. :lol:

Well, look at how the Wild are doing. They're our regional team.

Seriously, we rural folk are hardcore drinking folks. I could go on and regale y'all with tales of my childhood, but they're not PC and it would detract me from jinxing Roloson.

Booga, dude! Booga!

Oh, yeah- we also have like 4 colleges and a bunch of other schools around here. Mucho boozo.

I lol'd for real. :lol:

I don't know why he'd commend your speed, though. I mean, if you could run up the stairs, give your wife the ol' pickle tickle on your TV and then run back downstairs to post that you'd just done that.....that's not a good thing. There are a few things in life where speed is not preferable. That would be one of them.

Our hockey sticks break more than the baseball bats that come into contact with Mariano Rivera's cutter. What's up with that? Are they using sticks made out of that wood stuntmen use to smash chairs over someone's head or something?

I always pictured Gary Bettman sneaking into the locker room with a hacksaw...

I don't know why he'd commend your speed, though. I mean, if you could run up the stairs, give your wife the ol' pickle tickle on your TV and then run back downstairs to post that you'd just done that.....that's not a good thing. There are a few things in life where speed is not preferable. That would be one of them.

Greatest seventeen seconds of her life? :blink:

I'm using that. My wife will hate it. :lol:

That PP had moments of brilliance, but nothing to show for it. Which scares me, because that's usually when the opposition scores. <_<

I beg to differ.