• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/31 GDT: Islanders 4 at Red Wings 3 OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Maybe it's just me, but Drew Miller is such a waste of space on 5v5 that he shouldn't even see the ice. He's got like zero skills, frustrating having Mursak on a line with him. <_<

I ask again, how much money will you give me if the Wings win this game and your defeatism is--yet again--proven misplaced?

We can still win this - the Dallas game proved that. (And I have no idea what the score is at the moment, since I just had to run upstairs because my wife f***ed up the TV... <_< ...but I thought I heard Flip score?)

We can still win this - the Dallas game proved that. (And I have no idea what the score is at the moment, since I just had to run upstairs because my wife f***ed up the TV... <_< ...but I thought I heard Flip score?)

Flip shoveled the puck over Roloson who was sitting on his ass in the crease. Opportunity knocked. And then Roloson knocked the net off the pegs. :D

Blaming the wife again, Kev? Tsk, tsk.

And why, pray tell, wouldn't Roloson get a penalty for pushing the net off, OR smarting off to the ref? I ASK YOU!!

Also. isn't he the one who tried to turn Cleary into a girl a few years ago? Take him out, boyz! :hockeysmile:

OK, meanwhile we all yell, "GOALIE'S GETTIN' RAAAATTLED, GOALIE'S GETTIN' RAAAATTLED". A one...a two...a three...!!!! :shout::w00t2:

Edited by Vladifan

No matter how bad the game may be going, I don't think I'll ever stop chuckling at Ovechkin (sp?) doing his Dr. Evil impersonation on that CCM commercial. "Soon the championship will be ours - all ours - muhahahaha! An instant classic right up there with R. Lee Ermey as the psychiatrist.

Wow, read that quickly the first time and thought you said you ran up the stairs and f^cked your wife on the TV. I was going to commend your speed and your wife's compliance but question your sense of propriety and treatment of expensive electronic equipment :!:

Wings are 21-37, 56.756%, while the Islanders are 16-37 @ 43.243%. Yet, the Islanders have 3 goals off of the faceoff <_< .

P4 on! Get them here, Wings! AND NO GOALS OFF OF THE FACEOFF!

EDIT: And the Wings are 3-9 in the defensive zone <_< .

Edited by commadore183

Wings are 21-37, 56.756%, while the Islanders are 16-37 @ 43.243%. Yet, the Islanders have 3 goals off of the faceoff <_< .

P3 on! Get them here, Wings! AND NO GOALS OFF OF THE FACEOFF!

You would think since we all know this, the Wings would notice it as well.

BTW, I saw this link --> http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2469/1/ and had to share it. It's the drunkest cities in the US, and Fargo, ND is #2. I bet 55fan is proud. :lol:

I completely understood the drunk NW Airlines pilots scandal at the Fargo airport a few years ago. Been there... been drunk there. :D