• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyerberger

Wings/Avs on the 10th

Rate this topic

Being close enough to Denver, my dad and I are heavily considering attending this game. However, most of the seats available for purchase at the present time (within our price range) are upper bowl seats, mostly near the red lines (though for a slight price bump more towards center ice).

For our Denver-area Wings fans (or Avs fans that reside here), what's the seating situation like in regards to the upper bowl of the Pepsi Center? Is the view unobstructed and at a good angle? Additionally, is there any particular section in which budgeted Wings fans typically congregate?

Thanks

Glad you are thinking about getting to the game! It really is fun to go see the Wings play there. There are a LOT of Wings fans that go, so you will not be alone! :)

From my game experiences, I have not had obstructed views. Not to say there aren't, but I've never had any. If you are along the red line or close to center, I'd say those would be great. You'll be high up, but that's to be expected. We have not purchased any group tickets to be with Wings fans specifically, but it seems there is usually someone within high-fiving reach.

Parking in the lot is $10, or you can take the light rail in. I have not done that, but am considering it for a game as others have told me it is quite convenient.

It really is great to be with so many Wings fans. I was at the game on the 12/27, and it was great to hear the "Let's go Red Wings" and "Ozzie!" chants get going. One of the old Avs radio commentators used to say that of all the visiting team fans, the Wings fans seemed to walk in like they owned the place. I hope you get to go, and GO WINGS!

When I saw the Wings just after the olympic break last year, I was in the back row, center ice, and had a great view. For the 10th, I'll be in section 310--I've been seated around there before and had a nice view, too.

I don't know if we congregate in a particular place at all, but there are a lot of us every time the Wings come to town.