• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#21 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

No offense to Bylsma (I realize he's a good Michigan boy), but Babs Wears the Hat better. Still cool homage.

Crowd into it. Good to hear.

#22 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:22 PM

Hey dicksmack, quit messing with the camera.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#23 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:25 PM

yup glad to see the crowd into it

ouch. 5-0 Leafs

#24 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

In other news, Brodeur got yanked for letting in 3 goals on 7 shots (NJ v. 'Canes). Hedberg's not much better, 2 on 7 SOG, middle of the 2nd period. LOL~ 5-2, Canes

Ryan Miller let in 4 goals on 11 shots for a sparkling .636 average in the first period (Bruins v. Sabres end of first, 4-3)

We would be hanging our goalies for such performances. Brodeur and Miller are lazy and they suck. :thumbup:

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#25 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Anyone else thinking that the Classic is better at night?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#26 darkmanx

darkmanx

Toronto's Finest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,723 posts

awesome, I love watching Hockey from a blimp so the players look like ants. Leave the damn camera alone in the default position.

#27 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:28 PM

yup glad to see the crowd into it

ouch. 5-0 Leafs

Ottawa has Brodeur in goal for them, too (Mike) responsible for 2 of the 5 against.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#28 Stolberg

Stolberg

you call that blowing?!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:29 PM

green playin some pre lockout hockey there

#29 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Anyone else thinking that the Classic is better at night?

Yes! Quite so. I was thinking that when they had the pre-game fireworks and I've been thinking that ever since. It is much cooler.

#30 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Green is awesome at defense
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#31 darkmanx

darkmanx

Toronto's Finest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,723 posts

here goes the crying from Crosby... <_<

#32 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:30 PM

much better as an evening game! Driiiive!! :blink:

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#33 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:31 PM

awesome, I love watching Hockey from a blimp so the players look like ants. Leave the damn camera alone in the default position.

looks like the cameraman plays NHL 11 too much :hehe:

#34 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:32 PM

Capitals jersey = awesome
Penguins jersey = toilet
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#35 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:32 PM

I got a sick feeling in my stomach hearing Doc say "Great save by Fleury!" The flashback was nauseating.

#36 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

good work, Caps goalie.

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#37 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,238 posts

off topic - but bored today and inspired by Stolberg's Murph club mix I made a little something for Dats. enjoy(or don't)!
http://picosong.com/PK5/

works every time

#38 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Yes! Quite so. I was thinking that when they had the pre-game fireworks and I've been thinking that ever since. It is much cooler.

The NHL has inadvertently made its most lucrative event even more awesome. Thanks Mother Nature!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#39 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

I think a shootout would be awesome!

And Dan looks stupid in the hat. Leave it to Babcock!
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#40 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:34 PM

i figured the pens would choose the jersey they wore in the early mid 90s with the pittsburgh letters goin down ...so it would be liike were watching a game from the 90s

and FIGHT!