• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/2 GDT: Flyers 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I'm still here. Don't have anything better to do tonight...even though I have to go back to work tomorrow. Grr. January better not suck like December did.

Me, too, back to work. Sort of surprised to see Draperfan here, actually.

January is already looking better than December, simply by not being December.

Its easy to support your team when their winning,but try supporting them when their losing.I bet half you posters shut your television off.Im STILL watching the game :D

Want a medal? And if you had truly used the term "bandwagon" correctly, I would not do this. However...

"THEY'RE"

The apostrophe is your friend: http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/apostro.asp

I'm still here. Don't have anything better to do tonight...even though I have to go back to work tomorrow. Grr. January better not suck like December did.

Looks like you might have to get your drink on to get the team going :P .

SOG are 23-20 Flyers so far.

I can't watch the game as I'm in the lovely state of North Carolina, but seeing as how I've nothing better to do this evening, I'm still hanging around.

Not that anyone here particularly gives a s*** about what I do on a Sunday night, but there you go.

Edited by Electrophile

Its easy to support your team when their winning,but try supporting them when their losing.I bet half you posters shut your television off.Im STILL watching the game :D

Good for you. Do you have something constructive to add to the discussion, or are you just here to underhandedly attack other members?

Want a medal? And if you had truly used the term "bandwagon" correctly, I would not do this. However...

"THEY'RE"

The apostrophe is your friend: http://www.grammarbo...ion/apostro.asp

I refrained from grammar Nazi-ing his post in the hopes someone else would. If you're going to slam people, make sure you spell everything correctly first. Makes you look like less of a numpty.

Good for you. Do you have something constructive to add to the discussion, or are you just here to underhandedly attack other members?

He's here to use words incorrectly and demonstrate the raw power of really bad grammar. (I am a hypocrite, but does he not deserve it...just a smidge?)

Osgood for next game, to shake things up a bit. That's nothing against Howard, as you can't blame him for anything tonight.

Agreed, Howard has actually made some great stops. Boucher hasn't really had to do very much. His team can find the twine, Howard's cannot.

lately it seems like the Wings' opponents all seem to recognize the importance of winning games against elite teams, while the Wings just treat it all as business as usual. I understand we have some guys who are hurt, but shouldn't they play with some urgency regardless?

Guest mindfly

Of course you dont care,your a bandwagon fan :D

Draperfan, Crymson and Nightfall with their infamous bashing of bandwaggoners, i think people who comment on bandwaggoners all the time are worse than the real bandwaggorners

Mental mistake? I don't know Mickey. Howard's just not good at handling the puck yet. That kind of stuff is nothing new for him and he'll improve as the years go on. I really think that's one part of the game where any goalie stands to improve a lot if they stay in the league awhile.