• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/2 GDT: Flyers 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Oof, back of the head. Chances are it just stunned him then. Much better than the front.

EDIT: Or, yeah, a potential concussion. I'm trying to be optimistic for a change.

Edited by edicius

Stuart takes a puck to the back of the head and is down on the ice. He's moving, but he'll be feeling that one for a while.

EDIT: He got off the ice under his own power and appears to be otherwise fine other than a cut.

Edited by commadore183

Agreed. Babcock NEVER pulls Howard in favor of Ozzie. It's a paradigm shift, that's for sure.

Wait... I thought the substitution was to shake up the Wings, and not to show favoritism toward Howard, or against Ozzie, or vice versa. I am confused. :unsure:

Hope Stuart is OK. All we need is to lose another of our players. :(

I know, I just don't like the message that sends to Howard after a rough stretch now for awhile when he's obviously frustrated. You can see it in his face. I've been a proponent of Osgood getting more starts, but I question Howard getting pulled. As I've been saying since last year, Howard's young and still learning. I think we expect way too much out of him and I just hope he doesn't turn into another one season wonder. Osgood benefited early in his career from having a veteran play a lot and take the lead in the playoffs. They're both naturally cool, but even the cool goalies can lose track of their heads early in their career. I just don't really like the way they've dealt with Howard or the goaltending in general the last couple years. Both guys are getting the shaft in different ways.

I agree with these statements. The team is playing like s*** in front of him