• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/2 GDT: Flyers 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

We ain't getting the breaks tonight it would appear. <_<

Could be 3-0 a few minutes ago if that huge rebound into the slot had actually been shot into the wide open left side of the net. We got lucky there. Games over if that goes in. We're still in this one.

Draperfan is notoriously anti-Bertuzzi and usually only shows up to spew vitriol pertaining to him.

Gotcha. For a second I was hopeful that my feed was behind and we were celebrating a goal by Bert.

Could be 3-0 a few minutes ago if that huge rebound into the slot had actually been shot into the wide open left side of the net. We got lucky there. Games over if that goes in. We're still in this one.

<_<

Guest mindfly

I told you wings would have nothing on flyers for this game all homers can be quiet now. :rolleyes:

Bandwagon fans are very different from impatient, irrational, spoiled, petty fans.

Come on guys, diction.

And s***, I guess we're kinda screwed now. Another 3 GAA game for Howard, though not really his fault yet. Only thing that sucks about it still though is that you can tell it's frustrating him more and more lately and that pressure doesn't seem to be translating to improvement. The defense really needs to show up in his next start and give him a chance to have a great game.

Guest Stolberg

Its easy to support your team when their winning,but try supporting them when their losing.I bet half you posters shut your television off.Im STILL watching the game :D

red wings won't make the playoffs with bertuzzi on the team

This is not going as well as I had hoped.

Oh, well. We've been coming back from behind lately. Why not come back from a 3 point deficit?

they can do this, all they have to do is poke a hole in WaterBoy's force field and it's off to the races. Do it, Wings!!

SHUT OUT!!!

This is not going as well as I had hoped.

Oh, well. We've been coming back from behind lately. Why not come back from a 3 point deficit?

came back from the stars the other night!!! lets do it again, i wouldnt mind burying 7.

Its easy to support your team when their winning,but try supporting them when their losing.I bet half you posters shut your television off.Im STILL watching the game :D

Good for you. Have any of us at all given you any indication that we care?

Edited by Electrophile