• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/2 GDT: Flyers 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Well, of course...Lions have won, like, 4 in a row or something. :P

YES WE HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week of the season for football, and we've been out of it forever, but being a Lions fan is not like being a Wings fan- unless you were a Wings fan in the '80s.

I'm thinking Kronner has a goal in him waiting to get out tonight. Anyone else feeling it?

Third line is Miller-Abdelkader-Mursak, 4th line is Tatar-Helm-Draper

I've been loving Helm and Draper on the same line, such a shut down duo.

Tatar and Miller should be switched. A line with Draps and helm will be a great defensive line, but is doomed to not score. At least load up on the third line.

Absolutely agree

Guest mindfly

I just don't see what Miller is doing on the team though, he is just plain average.

Edited by mindfly

YES WE HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week of the season for football, and we've been out of it forever, but being a Lions fan is not like being a Wings fan- unless you were a Wings fan in the '80s.

I don't know what channel was on at the gym, whether it was FOX or what, but they were picking the Lions as the surprise team for next season. Who knows?

I'm thinking Kronner has a goal in him waiting to get out tonight. Anyone else feeling it?

He's certainly playing like it. I think that OT goal he got for Ozzie whet his appetite for scoring.

I just don't see what Miller is doing on the team though, he is just plain average.

If it brings his brother to us in a few years, i am completely fine with him out there.

Wow.

That was a deflection, but still awful. Jimmy didn't even know a shot was happening.

EDIT: Not blaming it on Jimmy, per se, but these last minute/first minute goals are a clear problem with this team.

Edited by edicius