• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mroepke5

USA vs Canada (WORLD JUNIOR SHOWDOWN)

Rate this topic

Canada owning USA all over the ice. Should be about 5-0 right now. I guess the Americans were one year wonders after all.

Not one year wonders but yea.. we are choking right now... We had an easier schedule to the Semi's and we are proving right now we weren't ready to get to the compete level we needed to play this game...

crash

Swedish television had an interview with Yzerman during the intermission.

Interviewer: "To the people in Sweden you are Detroit...so about the move to Tampa.."

Yzerman: "Nick Lidström is Detroit."

The interview carries on in standard format, until the interviewer thanks him for his replies, to which he answers "I could have done the interview in Swedish".

Paraphrased of course, since I've had a few beers.

He seems to have a smile on his face every time I see him being interviewed on Swedish television.

It's happenend quite a few times, and he always gives you the impression that he's extremely relaxed and and very witty, but still serious.

It makes you understand how he could rally a team.

Edited by Hell Toupee

PSSHHH says the guy with free health care and terrible tasting french fries.

hehe.gif

damn our free health care, and we have Arbys up here too!!! :hehe:

4-0!!

The bench dragging him in and all the extra bs. The hit was fine.

I guess its never been done in the NHL either ? :rolleyes:

Edited by darkmanx

US has just been terrible while Canada hasn't looked much better, they are just executing better and capitalizing on their chances.

I'm pretty sure that is what makes the difference between a winner and a loser in any sport. I'm as surprised as a lot of people on here but the Canadians deserve every bit of credit for this game today. They look great. Not just a step above terrible.

I'm pretty sure that is what makes the difference between a winner and a loser in any sport. I'm as surprised as a lot of people on here but the Canadians deserve every bit of credit for this game today. They look great. Not just a step above terrible.

I agree. They do look great, especially on D but they seem to have let up a bit and lost a step in transition.