• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/4 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Oilers 3

Rate this topic

BERT!!!!!

Whoever posted in here "bert sucks", post it about another Wing - maybe we can get another goal. :P

i would but it only works when someone is really sucking and i cant complain about any other forwards they all are doing their job...defense on the other hand.

rafalski sucks

Filppula with yet another point.

If you want to argue that Flip is inconsistent, that's fine. But you can't even argue (let alone prove) that when he is on, he couldn't be a first line center on any team. Let alone a second line center. He wouldn't be the best, but he could do it and pick up at least 1 PPG over a season (when he is on).

Edited by Z and D for the C

Eh, I'd say it was 95% D, 5% Ozzie. It may have been a stoppable puck, but that was god awful defensive coverage. Puck came from behind the net, into the slot, onto a waiting stick and shot in for the goal. Honestly, I think if Ozzie had stopped it, it would have been due to sheer luck.

Agreed. Murph said that Babcock might want an answer as to why three of our guys were near the shooter and none of them controlled him.

And to think there's a "Should Filppula be traded" thread in GD.

Well, it's a lot more reasonable than you might think. And this is coming from a big Filppula supporter. In order to make a good trade you have to give something up that other teams want. Filppula is a very valuable trade chip and isn't untouchable like Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

Well, it's a lot more reasonable than you might think. And this is coming from a big Filppula supporter. In order to make a good trade you have to give something up that other teams want. Filppula is a very valuable trade chip and isn't untouchable like Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

Good point. I never thought about it like that.