• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/4 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Oilers 3

Rate this topic

On a positive note we're at least not losing to the worst team in the East....

Oh hold on, we already lost a couple days ago to the second worst team in the East

I still chuckle when I remember Chicago losing to the Devils. And Edmonton. Twice. :P

we shall see how they fare vs. the Canucks. If they play down to Vancouver, it will be very ugly indeed.

On the other hand, if they actually show up to play, that should be an amazing game. I was there for the 5-4 OT win against the Canucks this season. It was honestly one of the best games I've seen this time around.

Is Detroit really missing Datsyuk and Cleary this much?

Was just wondering this myself. You, it's not that we can't win without them, but we're far more likely to really put teams out early with them. Datsyuk helps out so much in our end as well as generating offense and this year Cleary's having a career year. Again, not that we shouldn't be winning these games, but It'd absolutely be easier with Datsyuk in particular. That 2nd goal wouldn't have happened with Datsyuk on the ice because he would've stolen it and gotten the puck cleanly out of the zone as opposed to all that rinky dink backhand crap that we saw from the guys on that play. And those players should've been better.

But...GOAL!!!!!!!! Nice to see Bert get going.