• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

nate94gt

John Keating is lazy and sucks

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

I agree, Murph is much worse than John. Actually, I don't really have any problem w/ John. Call sam studio Mick is the worst.

Lets rank all the FS Red Wings guys.

Here is my list:

Mickey Redmond

Ken Daniels

Trevor Thompson

Larry Murphy

Mickey York

John Keating

"This is just a list, aren't you going to provide some sort of commentary or explanation about why you chose them in that order?"

You want commentary? Um. . . its 2:00am.

"So?"

So!??!!? So. .. . I need to go to bed. I'm tired. I can't delay my sleep any longer just to give my post some actual depth and meaning.

Edited by reedlarson

Murphy was wasted even before the puck dropped today. I wonder what they gave him during the first intermission? He seemed to get better during the second period and coherent during the third.

i think its been the last two road games in a row that Murphy has taken Redmond's place as the color guy, but he mentioned in two separate broadcasts how good the miller lite graphic looked for each game. Ken Daniels ignored him both times. im like, really Murph? hes just as bad if not worse than john keating.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Did anyone else notice when they were talking about the retired numbers in edmonton and Murph said something along the lines of "Yea they had a lot of success here in Vancouver." Then they didn't even acknowledge or correct his statement.

They often move on rather than spend the time apologizing to the crowd.

Did anyone else notice when they were talking about the retired numbers in edmonton and Murph said something along the lines of "Yea they had a lot of success here in Vancouver." Then they didn't even acknowledge or correct his statement.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that. I was confused for a second but then I realized it was Murph who said it, so I was barely surprised.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that. I was confused for a second but then I realized it was Murph who said it, so I was barely surprised.

he was too busy daydreaming about those $1 hot dogs at the Joe. Who can blame him?

Murphy and the looonnng pauses between words, or even sylables, drives me nuts. He's even worse on NHL on the Fly. It makes me want to smack him on the back and say spit it out Murph. Kind of like the stuttering kid you used to pick on, just without the stutter. I can only imagine I would have failed Grammar class if I would have had to diagram Murphy's sentences.

Edited by BigWillieStyle

ya this was about the time i dropped my "lay off the booze murph" line in the GDT

i........WOULD like to.......ORDER a CHEESEburgeR........AND fries

John Keating ordering at McDonalds..

I'm sorry but I do not enjoy Keating. The way he talks is like nails on a chalk board.

How could anyone dislike Murph? Sure he has some slips of the tongue but he has got a great sense of humor.

Murphy and the looonnng pauses between words, or even sylables, drives me nuts. He's even worse on NHL on the Fly. It makes me want to smack him on the back and say spit it out Murph. Kind of like the stuttering kid you used to pick on, just without the stutter. I can only imagine I would have failed Grammar class if I would have had to diagram Murphy's sentences.

I'm kind of blown away that he still has a job. When your profession requires you to speak coherently and hopefully even eloquently (not Shakespeare, but at least being able to flow through statements), and you talk like Murph, your days should be numbered.

I'm kind of blown away that he still has a job. When your profession requires you to speak coherently and hopefully even eloquently (not Shakespeare, but at least being able to flow through statements), and you talk like Murph, your days should be numbered.

It's like that with all sports, they just get former players in to talk about a game which has vastly changed since the last time they played for one reason or another. Recipe for disaster. That being said, FSD get D-Mac in!

I'm sorry but I do not enjoy Keating. The way he talks is like nails on a chalk board.

Same here...I can't stand him or the way he speaks. Drives me nuts and his attempt at humor at times is terrible.

How could anyone dislike Murph? Sure he has some slips of the tongue but he has got a great sense of humor.

******* lawls. I am so relieved to not be the only one that hates his guts

Murphy is a trainwreck, Keating is a dork, Trevor Thompson is the epitome of regional broadcaster, and Mickey York has annoyed me since he was on NBC25.

Redmond is the classic former player/homer and I honestly think Ken is a good announcer.

Murphy is a trainwreck, Keating is a dork, Trevor Thompson is the epitome of regional broadcaster, and Mickey York has annoyed me since he was on NBC25.

Redmond is the classic former player/homer and I honestly think Ken is a good announcer.

I like trevor. He's good peeps. They need to have keating work pistons games only. That way I wont have to hear him ever

Murph can be entertaining sometimes, but my God he can get annoying. It makes me mad, honestly, that people like Murphy, who can't speak correctly, can get and keep jobs while a lot of us who are qualified for various jobs can't get them. Can you imagine what it's going to be like when Redmond retires and Murph becomes Ken's full time partner?