• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
plopster

Espn us pretty slighted

Rate this topic

Just checked out the NHL page on Espn on mobile safari. The headline for the main article is "the Crosby show". While the picture is if Roloson doing his part in the shutout last night and the caption being about the lightning and caps game. They are getting pretty bad over there always riding a particular team or player to get viewers. They do the same thing with Kobe/lakers, tiger woods, Brady/patriots, Yankees/Arod. Half the time you don't even know who is winning or what the scores are. All they do is talk about the popular people like they get paid to advertise for them. Espn has fallen far since they started. Especially since they dropped hockey and all the good reporters left and hired a bunch of former players to ramble about everything. I don't hardly watch it anymore. I just flip to the NHL network.

I can't remember the last time I even accessed ESPN.com, for any sport. Maybe that's simply because I'm Canadian and I use TSN more often than not for most (whether it's good or not).

For hockey, I actually go to NHL.com mostly for live game stats, etc., but not really for articles.

For hockey, I actually go to NHL.com mostly for live game stats, etc., but not really for articles.

i come here for any hockey-related news. this community is 24 hours-a-day on alert for anything of interest. i'm always amazed at how quickly information is posted.

i wub you LGW.

:wub:

i wub you LGW.

EXACTLY. This is where I get allll of my hockey news too and laughs for the day. My buddies are shocked how quickly I get them the news. Especially the free agent thread in the offseason. Since getting the computer fixed I just don't know what the hell I did without this amazing site. biggrin.gif

Probably productive things at work.

Edited by HankthaTank