• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingslogo19

WJC Gold Medal game

Rate this topic

Almost as ugly as Crosby. That dips*** looks like a freakin jackass braying when he scores a goal with his buck teeth and my god those LIPS (perfect for a blow). Bet his parents never had to pay a sitter when he was small, just wet his lips and stick him on the wall.

Pronger's Canadian beauty isn't much better.

Haha, I didn't get to watch the game but man I wish I did. Seemed like everyone was handing the gold to Canada after they took out the US, guess they forgot they still had 60 minutes to play against Russia. This is wonderful news! Sorry Canadians, but I couldn't stand to watch you win it on US soil. How does silver feel, again?

Damn, that was an epic fail. Not sure what happened, I guess thats what happens when you sit back in the 3rd. Must have been poppin' bottles between the intermission. Ten straight finals is still pretty impressive.

Haha, I didn't get to watch the game but man I wish I did. Seemed like everyone was handing the gold to Canada after they took out the US, guess they forgot they still had 60 minutes to play against Russia. This is wonderful news! Sorry Canadians, but I couldn't stand to watch you win it on US soil. How does silver feel, again?

Comments like these are retarded. You do know the US, finished lower then Canada, right?

The WJC can get unpredictable but I have to admit I was shocked that Russia came back in this one. They showed a lot of heart.

Man, those Russian kids are hard to look at. You could cast an entire The Hills Have Eyes sequel with that roster.

You guys arent into bad teeth and skullets? I guess if not then yeah the Russians are pretty ugly :lol: (just jokes, but skullets do crack me up)

I'm not even mad, your up 3-0 going into the third and you blow it? Thats not Canadian hockey, thank goodness for Babcock and the Olympics. Suck it Cameron, if Sheanan made the team we wouldve won.. :D

You guys arent into bad teeth and skullets? I guess if not then yeah the Russians are pretty ugly :lol: (just jokes, but skullets do crack me up)

I'm not even mad, your up 3-0 going into the third and you blow it? Thats not Canadian hockey, thank goodness for Babcock and the Olympics. Suck it Cameron, if Sheanan made the team we wouldve won.. :D

Cameron made some weird choices through the tournament imo. The goaltender should have switched after the 3rd goal at the latest, the kid didn't have any energy left and you could see it in his body language. Just no confidence, the rest of the Canadians were panicking when it was 3-2, but he didn't call the TO until it was tied, I don't think that helped at all. As much as it's the players fault for blowing up like that, I think the coach has a huge part in how it all played out - there was no confidence or structure at all after the tying goal.

I'm not being very patriotic right now laughing at my friends right now. Man though, this is why you play 60 mins. Wings could learn a lesson from the Canadians here today. :P

they better learn a lesson from my team, team Russia!

PS Sorry to all Canadians, really proud after this win... I hope you understand.

Cameron made some weird choices through the tournament imo. The goaltender should have switched after the 3rd goal at the latest, the kid didn't have any energy left and you could see it in his body language. Just no confidence, the rest of the Canadians were panicking when it was 3-2, but he didn't call the TO until it was tied, I don't think that helped at all. As much as it's the players fault for blowing up like that, I think the coach has a huge part in how it all played out - there was no confidence or structure at all after the tying goal.

Oh this falls very much on Cameron. Starting way back at selection camp, he cut his own starting goalie for Missisauga in favor of Olivier Roy. That was smart, Roy watched the collapse from the bench tonight. He cut Sheahan who outperformed a majority of guys, that really paid off... half the kids Cameron picked got hurt.

Then tonight, your team is sitting back, at 3-2 to not call the time out is ridiculous. Pierre and all the blah blahs on TSN who have been in love with Cameron all tournament long can say whatever they want about the players and goaltender, but it's as much Camerons fault as the rest of the team.

Almost as ugly as Crosby. That dips*** looks like a freakin jackass braying when he scores a goal with his buck teeth and my god those LIPS (perfect for a blow). Bet his parents never had to pay a sitter when he was small, just wet his lips and stick him on the wall.

Comment of the year!! Hahahahahahahaahahhaahaha

Anyway,the notes the Swedes left for the Russians was really cool. Congratulations Russia.

I don't think I've seen a Russian team celebrate like that before btw.

The WJC can get unpredictable but I have to admit I was shocked that Russia came back in this one. They showed a lot of heart.

Man, those Russian kids are hard to look at. You could cast an entire The Hills Have Eyes sequel with that roster.

:lol::lol:

3965552.jpg

"I'll never let go, Sid"

I always wonder if thats real, because if its shopped it was done very well.

Really??? You've always wondered if that's real? Come on!

Anyway, it's funny, if you talk to Pens fans, they complain about Pierre as well and suggest he hates Crosby and loves Richards and loves the Red Wings. Weird how different people can have completely different perspectives.

Can someone help me out here and tell me if I'm way off base? I saw a few dives by the Russians in the second period and then Tarasenko gets hit and was on the ice for a little while. When they were showing the replays, I was telling my wife that he is faking, you watch, he'll be back. He was almost carried off the ice by 2 or 3 guys, looked like he should have been headed straight to the hospital.

Anyway, I was surfing between different thihgs last night so I changed the channel after the intermission for a bit and got back to the game a little late. I noticed that Tarasenko was back playign again....of course....but I didn't hear anything about it. Did I miss anything from the first part of the 3rd period?

Maybe I made a bigger deal about it and perhaps he was indeed hurt and simply played hurt the rest of the game, but the way he looked getting carried off, not sure how he could have come back unless he was indeed faking.

Can someone help me out here and tell me if I'm way off base? I saw a few dives by the Russians in the second period and then Tarasenko gets hit and was on the ice for a little while. When they were showing the replays, I was telling my wife that he is faking, you watch, he'll be back. He was almost carried off the ice by 2 or 3 guys, looked like he should have been headed straight to the hospital.

Anyway, I was surfing between different thihgs last night so I changed the channel after the intermission for a bit and got back to the game a little late. I noticed that Tarasenko was back playign again....of course....but I didn't hear anything about it. Did I miss anything from the first part of the 3rd period?

Maybe I made a bigger deal about it and perhaps he was indeed hurt and simply played hurt the rest of the game, but the way he looked getting carried off, not sure how he could have come back unless he was indeed faking.

The TSN guys seemed to focus on his head when he seemed to be favoring his side or something when he got off. They only showed one replay and were talking about his head so they may have missed something else. He definitely could have faked it though I think they would have pounced on that.