• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jollymania

Steven Stamkos penalty shot fail

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

I think that's worse than Eaves. It was like a double fail- puck handling and skating. Eaves was like an all in one fail.

Eaves failed at trying to do a move, Stamkos just failed at everything. He's a bust, trade him for Miller.

Yeah, Stamkos' was a lot worse. He started toward flowers then just fell. At least Patty got far enough to do the fail fake.

Eaves was worse, no doubt about it. That wasn't even funny, was expecting something better then that. Eaves was just epic. Stomkos lost his edge, nothing he can do about that.

Anyone in the NHL could lose an edge like that. (not that that makes it any less hilarious)

s***-- Kronwall loses entire skate blades. Top that Stamkos.

Ouch - Bolts losing 7-1 with plenty of time left. It's disappointing to see them struggle.

When you say it's disappointing to see them struggle, I'm assuming you were talking about last night's game and not in general because they have been playing realy well this year, currently one of the best team's in the league. I think they sit in 2nd place in the East and 4th overall (only Vancouver has been better over the past 10 games or so).

eaves was way worse. it was like a seizure.

can't blame stamkos for a bad skate edge. he made sure everyone knew it, too, by looking at it a dozen times.

eaves was way worse. it was like a seizure.

can't blame stamkos for a bad skate edge. he made sure everyone knew it, too, by looking at it a dozen times.

Agreed.

Supposedly, Stamkos had slide into the boards earlier and messed up the edges on his skates. That is why he fell.

Supposedly, Stamkos had slide into the boards earlier and messed up the edges on his skates. That is why he fell.

i heard he karate chopped chuck norris in the teeth during a commercial break.