• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Video of Wings Curling Event

Rate this topic

I love when they post videos like this because you get to see the guys in their own environment in a relaxed atmosphere. But I want to know, who is the girl with the team? She was in Ozzie's 400th win picture too. Is that one of the massage therapists for the team? Damn, I want her job. I should have taken more classes in sports medicine instead of prenatal massage! :D

Edited by Miss Wing Queen

I love when they post videos like this because you get to see the guys in their own environment in a relaxed atmosphere. But I want to know, who is the girl with the team? She was in Ozzie's 400th win picture too. Is that one of the massage therapists for the team? Damn, I want her job. I should have taken more classes in sports medicine instead of prenatal massage! :D

i dont know, but she looked very tasty.

My guess: Lynne Newman Massage Therapist

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=44061

haha of course babs throws a gem at the end. it looked like it was fading right at first but he musta death stared it back to the middle.

and that massage therapist, any relation to karen newman? youd think sports teams wouldnt want smoking hot massage therapist in their locker rooms everyday. could lead to some scandal. unless shes just down with keeping her mouth shut, or opening it at the "right time" :o

This was great. Awesome to see them in plain clothes, just having fun....

It was funny to see how unbalanced they are when throwing the rock, and how eager everiyone was to sweep.....haha, even if the rock had like NO momentum, 4 guys would jump out and start sweeping till you saw sparks. I know i'd do the same.

I wish lids had given a "typical" hockey interview when they asked him how it was going...

"oh, you know.....we came out strong, played as a team.....They're tough, but if we stick to our game, we feel we can win", etc, etc.....

This was great. Awesome to see them in plain clothes, just having fun....

It was funny to see how unbalanced they are when throwing the rock, and how eager everiyone was to sweep.....haha, even if the rock had like NO momentum, 4 guys would jump out and start sweeping till you saw sparks. I know i'd do the same.

I wish lids had given a "typical" hockey interview when they asked him how it was going...

"oh, you know.....we came out strong, played as a team.....They're tough, but if we stick to our game, we feel we can win", etc, etc.....

Hudler: So when can we start... *makes sweeping motion*?"

Watching this stuff is great. Imagine how great if the wings had a show like 24/7 or oil change for the oilers where you get to see every little thing.

I hope they get a show like that soon

Redwings Live

Wingspan