• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Video of Wings Curling Event

Rate this topic

haha of course babs throws a gem at the end. it looked like it was fading right at first but he musta death stared it back to the middle.

and that massage therapist, any relation to karen newman? youd think sports teams wouldnt want smoking hot massage therapist in their locker rooms everyday. could lead to some scandal. unless shes just down with keeping her mouth shut, or opening it at the "right time" :o

This is what I'm thinking. Professionalism or no, you have a lot of aggressive, outgoing young guys with money to burn and egos that traveling with a hot young thing who just happens to be a massage therapist, I wonder how many guys on the team have hit that?

I know that's terrible and immature, but grant me this one comment, haha.

This is what I'm thinking. Professionalism or no, you have a lot of aggressive, outgoing young guys with money to burn and egos that traveling with a hot young thing who just happens to be a massage therapist, I wonder how many guys on the team have hit that?

I know that's terrible and immature, but grant me this one comment, haha.

Thanks for the post. You have now made me remember just how much my life sucks. :(

Zettertrain....that's good stuff!

It's always entertaining to see stuff like this. I wish we had video of the boys during the Huntington Beach Police simulation. Anyone remember this gem? “I with Homer and Fill,” Datsyuk said. “We special KGB group, me and Homey and Fill. We have European style, jump in and everybody shoot. Ask later, who still alive.

My guess: Lynne Newman Massage Therapist

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=44061

was going to say the same thing. she is a lucky lady;team massage therapist. although van zant has my future job..

So I like curling. Sue me.

Aside from Piet and the hot brunette, how many people regularly travel with the Wings?

paul boyer, the other atheltic trainer and other equipment manager. couple i can think of..

they look like they had too much fun. also i think its disgusting that hudler had a wad of snuff in his mouth.

Edited by hokeychik22