• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Flames 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

Odd, because I always hear our broadcast crew giving credit where credit is due when it comes to the opposition. The Dallas crew does that too. Even those bums in Nashville do it. I even usually like the Vancouver team because of Jim Hughson.

One crew that doesn't is Pittsburgh. Another poor one is St. Louis.

The Canucks announcers call it like it is. They talk about important information about the opposition. They show the opposition respect.

They are the least biased in the NHL. Maybe along with the Kings. But the Kings announcers are dumb.

And why would the Canucks crew express frustration with the Canucks lack of post-season success?

If you had actually watched every Wings game this season, you'd know that Redmond is pretty good about pointing out soft calls, not matter which team they're called on.

Of course every local crew are homers. They're playing to the market, but the Wings are hardly the worst. I guess you've never seen a Columbus game. The Avs used to be awful too, but have gotten better. Ducks were ridiculous, but now one of them is pretty good and the color guy is a total homer.

Point is, there's worse crews out there. And do I really need to point out why they wouldn't be talking about the Nucks during a Flames Wings game???

The Canucks announcers call it like it is. They talk about important information about the opposition. They show the opposition respect.

They are the least biased in the NHL. Maybe along with the Kings. But the Kings announcers are dumb.

And why would the Canucks crew express frustration with the Canucks lack of post-season success?

Then I'll make sure to only watch Canucks games from now on. ;)

Because everyone else is biased.

Edited by GMRwings1983

fricken murphy. WE'll get him enough $1 hot dogs that he'll stand between the benches and have platters of them served.

If we get him that many $1 hot dogs, he won't fit between the benches. It's pretty close as it is . . .

Why do they insist on giving up those very, very late period goals?

It is pure irony that Rafalski is already off the ice and they have to debate a puck drop and the game continues for a few more seconds. It's a strange analogy for the mindset of the Wings during the last minute of the period, how the Wings have played(or haven't) for the month of December.

I mean this with no disrespect to the Wings or any of you, but you guys have the most biased broadcast crew in the NHL. I have Center Ice and watch every team's broadcast crew, so I know. I have watch every wing game this season.

Minny has the biggest a-holes for commentators, but your broadcast crew, (especially with Mickey) is UNBELIEVABLY cocky. They rarely discuss the other team. If Lidstrom poke checks a guy, they go nuts and talk about it for the next 5 minutes. Yeah, Lidstrom is the best, but coome on!

And for some reason, they avoid talking about the Canucks at all costs. They can't stand the thought of the Nucks being ahead of them in the standings.

I know, like crazy, right? Damn biased FSN Detroit prick broadcasters!

Odd, because I always hear our broadcast crew giving credit where credit is due when it comes to the opposition. The Dallas crew does that too. Even those bums in Nashville do it. I even usually like the Vancouver team because of Jim Hughson.

Hughson doesn't call for the Canucks anymore, except for on HNIC. But I would argue Jim Hughson as on of the greatest of all time

It's mainly the first one that I question his decision making. It looked like the puck was loose around the net and he sort of flopped forward, but had little chance of getting it.

Word may also be out this season that shooting low often leads to juicy rebounds off the leg pads. Not really sure. But it seems like Jimmy is struggling with some rebound control again.

And since I'm daring to talk about goaltenders, I'll also say that team defense is a major problem. It's not just on Jimmy. But he's not been looking right.

Even Ken and Murph thought they were stinkers by Howard, but they thought Kipper's was a bad one too.

RAFALSKI! 1ST OF THE SEASON!

At least that one was a deflection on Kipper. :P

SJS and ANA are horribly bias. Kings aren't nearly as bad.

I can agree that they're the Kings' crew is the best out of the 3, but they're still pretty bad...

Raf?! Deflection from the blue line. Niiiiiice.