• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Flames 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

Hughson doesn't call for the Canucks anymore, except for on HNIC. But I would argue Jim Hughson as on of the greatest of all time

Ah, okay, I had a feeling he wasn't an official Nucks play by play guy anymore. Guy has a hell of a voice for broadcasting. And I'm no fan of the Nucks, but I gotta love the way he says Luongo's name.

GET JIMMY OUT OF THERE. Good lord.

Y

aside from tonight, I agree. I am just playing along with the crowd here. You dismiss any goalie who isn't perfect at the moment, and ignore his performance the rest of the year.

Have I got that right?

Maybe I'm just losing it today, but I don't get that. Regardless, I wasnt trying to be cocky. My Wife is trying to tell me about our finances and I only put that one sentance so I wouldn't get hammered for not paying attention.

Also, just got here tonight, hadn't seen what the crowd had been saying. My bad.

Edited by achildr1

And like that, 2-3 Flames. There's our usual 3 GA/game <_< .

Next game, can Lidstrom go to the official scorekeeper and ask him/her to up 3 for the home team tomorrow just to save all of us the time and disappointment? <_<

I mean this with no disrespect to the Wings or any of you, but you guys have the most biased broadcast crew in the NHL. I have Center Ice and watch every team's broadcast crew, so I know. I have watch every wing game this season.

Minny has the biggest a-holes for commentators, but your broadcast crew, (especially with Mickey) is UNBELIEVABLY cocky. They rarely discuss the other team. If Lidstrom poke checks a guy, they go nuts and talk about it for the next 5 minutes. Yeah, Lidstrom is the best, but coome on!

And for some reason, they avoid talking about the Canucks at all costs. They can't stand the thought of the Nucks being ahead of them in the standings.

uhhhh...you're watching a Wings game and they're NOT talking about the Nucks? How dare you Mickey? Bastards!