• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Flames 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

I say let Howard go down with the ship. Osgood should be fresh tomorrow, no point in saving Howard's pride at this point...

Sadly, that's a fair point. We need Ozzie fresh tomorrow, not mopping up the disaster that this game has been thus far.

I say let Howard go down with the ship. Osgood should be fresh tomorrow, no point in saving Howard's pride at this point...

It's only a 2 goal game, maybe putting Ozzie in will change the game a bit. And I'm sure he can handle playing tonight and tomorrow.

Okay, deflection on that, I'll accept that. But we shouldn't have to score 4 or 5 goals EVERY GAME to win.

Big f***in' +1 there! It's now, what, 10 of the last 13 with 3/more GA? Is Pasha that big of a defensive factor for the team? It just amazed me that the Red Wings NEED to score 4/more to just get a one goal lead, let alone win.

Sadly, that's a fair point. We need Ozzie fresh tomorrow, not mopping up the disaster that this game has been thus far.

True enough. Though if the d plays like this tomorrow Ozzie is in do a busy night.

Seriously? Are they all using someone else's sticks? Seems like the left handed guys are using right handed sticks...puck just doesn't stay on their stick..

PP here..

Edited by 26point2

It's only a 2 goal game, maybe putting Ozzie in will change the game a bit. And I'm sure he can handle playing tonight and tomorrow.

Not a bad point. A strong period of hockey tonight may actually be good for him going into tomorrow's game. Sadly, I would like to see Ozzie in the third if the Wings bring it within one, but if they do, Howard will stay for sure.