• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Flames 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

I wanna come back from my match tonight and see a fine performance by our brave lads. I am getting really sick of the way they are playing especially since Dats and Cleary got injured. I want to see them play *gasp* defense for the whole damn game and a goalie that does not let softies in just for one night against a not so solid opponent.

Fixed.

I was going to say "Come on, guys, korrowan's new. Let's go easy." but then I noticed PA in the location. Is it subterfuge or a poor soul searching for the milk of human kindness and release from Pens fans? Only time will tell.

Wings might win this one, but it's the middle of winter and they're pretty far away from home and curling can bind your muscles if you're not used to doing it and they play Vancouver tomorrow night so they'll want to be up for that game. I don't know.

It might just be a Wings victory by only one goal.

Edited by 55fan

I expect a big win tonight and a "good game" from Jimmy.

A win by at least 3 goals is what I want, Iginla will have a meltdown probably and finally fight one of the wings like he has been trying to all season. First he dropped em with Stuart and the linesman came in, then next game with Abdelkader.

LET THEM GO REF

damnit! I AM GONE FOR A COUPLE DAYS and CLEARY WENT AND BROKE HIS ANKLE!?

how did I miss this, when did it happen and how long is he projected to be gone for!?

prediction:

GRAND RAPIDS GRIFFINS 3

CALGARY FLAMES 4

sad.gif prove me wrong boys!

See what happens when you leave?

It was against Minnesota on 12/26, and was going to be out for 4 weeks or so from that point.

Good job HT. VICTORY!!! Need some mo going into the game tomorrow. Sucks losing Val right when he was looking like the player we knew he could be. I agree that Sauce needs a look on the 3rd and I would even go a bit further and say plug him in occasionally on the 2nd. Oh well, just bear down and lets see some of that Wings resolve. Git r done Jimmy.

Hoping for that excitement (and another W) again tonight. LGW

No offense but I want this game to be a boring rout lol. 60 minutes of just great puck control Wings style type win.

Everytime someone uses the s word before the game in the GDT Jimmy gives up a 20 ft wrister and a rebound goal that looked like it bounced off a rubber wall.

So when it happens tonight, and everyone goes "WTF?" you know why it happened.

Any leftover hangovers from New Year's should be gone by now, so let's play like the team we saw in October, please and thank you. "Motivation," "hustle," and "60 minutes" are your words for the day, Red Wings. Meditate on them and use them.

And BTW, I don't even like to let any thought about such subjects as a "thing-that-shall-not-be-named" enter my mind during a game, let alone speak it's name. :shock:

How about a good win for my birthday!!!

Go wings!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, oh loyal and stalwart Wingnut! :beerbuddy:

And it's fine by me if somebody sits on Iginla. Or punches him out. Whichever comes first. I know, I know...with Datsyuk out..?! :lookaround:

Thanks for the GDT, Hockeytown.

I've been busy all day and just heard about Flip. He is officially out (source Khan/Red Wings twitter)

What a mess.

Not as big of a mess as Calgary though, so hopefully we win!

LGW :champs:

I want to see Tatar and Mursak get a hat trick each, just so we can laugh at Calgary for getting owned by rookies.

But seriously...with all the injuries and Z probably not 100% I hope somebody like them steps up.