• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Blueliner

Stuart out 6-8 weeks with broken jaw

Rate this topic

Mike Milbury - "A deaf, dumb and blind kid can see what it is."

I guess he thinks it was a clean hit!

Yahoo Story

I wonder what he would think if someone t-boned him when driving through an intersection?

*crosses fingers*

Puck/stitches to the back of the head and the surgery...

Get well Stu... You are missed

The whole dmen rotation is out of whack. For the most part, it seems like Kronwall has taken Stuart's place next to Lidstrom and Kronwall simply hasn't adjusted very well, which makes sense since he has to play on the right side and he's a guy that needs the puck to be effective next to a hall of famer who SHOULD have the puck.

You could say that maybe they should play Ericsson or Salei (the only players left who are supposed to be the more stay at home dmen on the team) in Stuart's spot but I'm guessing that Babs really likes the Big E-Rafi pairing, which kind of ties his hands big time.

I'm guessing that Babs really likes the Big E-Rafi pairing, which kind of ties his hands big time.

I sure as hell would like to know why. Big E has been just flat garbage lately. Defense in general has been piss poor but, what can ya do at this point I guess.

it's funny (not ha-ha funny) , because I would like to see this rule in place. But if that were the case we wouldn't have Bert. So the question is if the league ever adopted this rule (unlikely)would it have a sort of statute of limitations appended to it?

OK, so could you imagine say Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin, Lidstrom, etc ends up injuring somebody on an illegal hit and the person he injures is some 4th line player who is just filling in for a heavily injured team.

Lets say Hossa from Chicago injures Kindl or Miller/Mursak- I'm telling that guy to get on permanent disability and to suffer a career ending injury if I'm the coach or GM. Get rid of one of the best players in the league who is also a division rival while "only" losing a depth player.... As great an idea as it seams- it can't be too realistic of an option to match the suspension with the injury.