• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/8 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Canucks 1 (SO)

Rate this topic

It would be pretty disappointing for die hard Colts fans, as they were trailing with just under a minute to play and kicked a field goal to take a two point lead, only to have the Jets march down the field and kick the winning field goal with no time on the clock left.

We've know that feeling far too often this season...

Quenneville is one of the co-coaches for the All Star Game? :blink: Didn't realize being the coach of the 10th seed in the West had such good perks...

Ah, nevermind. Forgot that the Stanley Cup winning coach gets to coach the following ASG...

Quenneville is one of the co-coaches for the All Star Game? :blink: Didn't realize being the coach of the 10th seed in the west had such good perks...

Ah, nevermind. Stanley Cup winning coach gets to coach the following ASG...

Yeah, how the hell did that happen? I thought it was the #1 and 2 coaches in the Conference.

Quenneville is one of the co-coaches for the All Star Game? :blink: Didn't realize being the coach of the 10th seed in the west had such good perks...

Ah, nevermind. Stanley Cup winning coach gets to coach the following ASG...

Does it have something to do with being the Cup winning coach the previous year? Because I can't think of any other reason.

Vigneault is head coach of the west (or whatever you call it this year).

But yeah - Quenneville? I thought it went by the coach of the first place team.