• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/8 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Canucks 1 (SO)

Rate this topic

Careful there. We don't really know that yet. Any random groin can go out just like that.

Again, I am talking about on the ice, during the game, as the game was played -- no broken jaws, no fractured ankles, no broken wrists. One of them could fall in the shower or trip over the carpet in the plane or something, I suppose.

That wouldn't have anything to do with the game. Lordy....

Again, I am talking about on the ice, during the game, as the game was played -- no broken jaws, no fractured ankles, no broken wrists. One of them could fall in the shower or trip over the carpet in the plane or something, I suppose.

That wouldn't have anything to do with the game. Lordy....

Well yeah sorry. I didn't mean just outside of the game. Bieksa has been hacking at Homer all game long, for example. Who knows how he'll feel tomorrow morning?

Happy Hudler. :D

And I love that we halted Vancouver's winning streak too.

And we are the only team to give them their two loses.

Vancouver's lost 2 of their last 14...both to the Wings. :D

Damn, you beat me to it. :D

It's funny, I don't see that poster from last night trolling the boards tonight.

Jimmy was FANTASTIC tonight. The only thing I ask is that he doesn't let it go to hell-in-a-hand basket on Tuesday. Please.

Not that I want to "Piss in everyone's Chelios"™ after a nice win like this, but it was just a January game, where we were outplayed most of the game, doesn't mean anything really.

I want to see more than one before I start thinking our defensive deficiencies are done with.

But still, great game under adverse conditions. We've now handed Vancouver their last two losses. I guess we've earned the right to act like it means something, even if it doesn't.

Not that I want to "Piss in everyone's Chelios"™ after a nice win like this, but it was just a January game, where we were outplayed most of the game, doesn't mean anything really.

I want to see more than one before I start thinking our defensive deficiencies are done with.

But still, great game under adverse conditions. We've now handed Vancouver their last two losses. I guess we've earned the right to act like it means something, even if it doesn't.

With a full roster I'd be inclined to agree with you... but after losing one of our top defensive Dmen on top of everyone else. Not so much. Our defensive deficiencies won't be truly worked out until more guys are back anyway, so just enjoy the win. :)

Yeah we might of been outplayed most of the game by the hottest team in the league on their home ice, while the Wings are injury riddled. I bet you it means alot to the development of all the young guys on the roster right now. You don`t think they learned a thing or two out ther tonight

I rarely if ever participate in GDTs during the game. I can't watch the game and post at the same time. Don't know how you guys do it.

1. Set your laptop up near your TV.

2. Develop a strong passive-agressive bipolar Wings appreciation.

3. Post during the game.

4. ???

5. Profit.

"Random groin"? What.a.picture. Sounds kinky. :blink:

Groin.jpg

3. Post during the game.

4. ???

5. Profit.

Wait, you guys have been profiting from this? Son of a...

...playing with the B team, on second game of a back to back, against a motivated and streaking elite team...

You just can't be pleased can you? Given the circumstances of the game, what would lead you to expect the Canucks wouldn't come out and try to blast the wings out of the water? It's not like they didn't get chances either, or that the necessarily even played poorly. It looked like a typical road playoff game, with the ice tilted for a little while. The guys did a great job fighting through it and it was clearly motivating to everyone. So go save your piss for your own Chelios. :P

Edited by kook_10

3. Post during the game.

4. ???

5. Profit.

How do you know I have a laptop and not a desktop?

AHH!!! QUIT STALKING ME!!!

I rarely if ever participate in GDTs during the game. I can't watch the game and post at the same time. Don't know how you guys do it.

Same here. Then on good games or really bad games I have about nine posts dominoing all over themselves at the end. :blush:

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I did watch,Bertuzzi made contact with Luongo..good call.....maybe you should take your blinders off.

The pot calling the kettle black.